Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Aiirsense 10 Autoset/OSCAR Question
Aiirsense 10 Autoset/OSCAR Question
When using OSCAR with the S10 Autoset do you need to lock the SD card before use like with the S9?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Aiirsense 10 Autoset/OSCAR Question
OSCAR has nothing to do with that. It is the operating system and it is only with the S9 series. The AirSense 10 models, all of them don't care.

Only if you have an S9 does it matter.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so much. My husband went from an S9 to the Airsense 10 and it will be so m=nice not to have to switch the card. I;m used to my PR 560 with out the need to switch it and goof up once in awhile on his!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so much for clarifying this. I had a bad time adjusting to my husband's old S9--really appreciated the message when signing in to OSCAR--and am very happy it isn't needed on the Airsense 10.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leak Rate Question (OSCAR) Sleepwreck 6 391 04-28-2020, 02:06 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea
  Newbie question - No OSCAR data yet. Perkolater 34 1,086 04-20-2020, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Perkolater
  [Equipment] Question on Clinician Setting for Resmed Airsense Autoset jgunders 5 515 12-03-2019, 08:13 PM
Last Post: jgunders
  OSCAR and/or ResMed related question Arik 9 431 11-22-2019, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  From Autoset to Aircurve Vauto. Question for my first night. Bweekzzz 34 1,058 09-28-2019, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Bweekzzz
  Autoset vs Autoset for Her mode preference Coffee Man 7 1,175 09-26-2019, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar question - "flow restriction events" bemused 3 451 09-17-2019, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.