Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Air 10 USB adapter
Air 10 USB adapter

I recently got my new ResMed AirSense10 auto set CPAP machine.
I am trying to upload the sleep data from the SD card with the "WakeuptoSleep'' website. I have successfully downloaded the information, but to upload on my computer, I must use the Air10 USB adapter (was not included in my machine). I have checked with the Health Care people I acquired the machine from, the ResMed customer service people, Best Buy people ( Best Buy has never seen a connection pin like the one on my machine), and nobody can tell me where to aquire this adapter......PLEASE HELP...thanking everyone who tries to help me in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Air 10 USB adapter
There is no USB connection on the Airsense machine, if you are looking at the connection port under the filter door that is the connection point for the ResMed Oxymiter.

Your Airsense machine has a built in wireless modem that you can use with the ResMed MyAir web site. You might have gotten a brochure with your machine with instructions to sign up for the MyAir service.

You can also download Sleepyhead software and use your SD card from the machine to import your data into your computer and use the Sleepyhead software to give you much more detailed information than the MyAir service would provide.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your reply and information. I will download the Sleepyhead software. What is a ResMed Oxymiter and what does it do? I don't remember seeing that in the ResMed AirSense10 use's manual.
Post Reply Post Reply
The oximeter is an add on accessory that measures the oxygen saturation of your blood overnight. It uses a finger sleeve just like they would put on you in the hospital, it's extremely expensive and there are other less expensive options available for people to use that want to monitor their blood/oxygen levels while they sleep such as Contec CMS50 series of pulse ox recorders.

If you want to download the sleepyhead software be sure and get the latest version that works with your Airsense machine......9.8-1
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi gene222,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again to ''under pressure'' for all the good info you have sent me. I am going to download sleepyhead software tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
Gene

Just a heads up.......the sleepyhead download is not a standard software install.......what you do is download the appropriate sleepyhead for your operating system, it is in a zip file.........you unzip the program files into a directory and then navigate to the directory where the unzipped files are located. Down near the bottom of the files you'll see two different exe files.....one will say "Open GL" and one will be "Broken GL"......try the "Open GL" and see if it displays the program properly......the two different files are for different graphics cards, so try open GL first and if the program runs ok then you're all set.

The Sleepyhead program simply starts and runs by clicking on either the open or broken GL files........the program doesn't really "install" in a typical sense......it just runs from that directory, but one thing you can do is highlight the "OpenGL" file (if that's the one that works) and right click it and then "pin" that file to your start menu or desktop so you create a shortcut to Start the Sleepyhead program so you don't have to navigate every time to the directory to find the executable file that starts the Sleepyhead program. Again if "Open GL" doesn't display the program properly in the case of an older graphics card, then try the "Broken GL" file.

Also if you happen to be running Windows 8.1 then be sure and follow the instructions on the welcome page of Sleepyhead that tells you to lock your SD card before inserting it into your card reader to keep that version of Windows from writing any data to your SD card. Then be sure and unlock your SD card before putting it back in your Airsense machine so that the cpap can write new data to the card........it's all explained on the Sleepyhead welcome screen.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tubing Mod to Reduce Resmed Airmini + Zephair adapter Inhalation Noise dil950 1 626 12-21-2023, 06:04 AM
Last Post: RSki
  Adapter Plugs for International Travel TiredOne789 6 1,003 10-09-2023, 07:46 PM
Last Post: taylorgtr
  12 volt battery adapter for Philips Respironics CPAP DreamStation Tech6 9 955 09-04-2023, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Apneaway
  Q-lite Muffler to AirMini Mask Adapter Availability?? mcman56 0 832 07-14-2023, 09:45 AM
Last Post: mcman56
  OT SD Card adapter? sauerkraut 6 554 04-05-2023, 05:30 AM
Last Post: DaveCar
  Resmed air mini adapter rayks 2 986 03-12-2023, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  [Equipment] 914 Gadgets Airsense 11/AirMini usb-c adapter non-functional RadRayven 2 1,194 11-21-2022, 01:44 PM
Last Post: MoarSleepPlz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.