Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Air Force One
Air Force One
My wife and I were out and about today, and at 12:15, we saw two large planes fly overhead. Trump was scheduled to make an appearance today for a rally. It was scheduled to start at 12 noon, here in Prescott Valley, AZ.

I'm pretty sure it was Air Force One and it's accompanying plane. Both were flying close. One trailing the other by only a bit. We don't get a lot of large planes here. Initially, we thought that they could be planes carrying fire retardant. We do have a large wildfire that is 0% contained, only a few miles south of us.

But, watching the two planes, it was apparent they weren't fire fighting planes. They were headed in the correct direction of our local airport.

My wife thought that it was very cool. Me? I said whatever!  Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Air Force One
If Harrison Ford was on board for a movie sequel to the first Air Force One movie, then that would be interesting..

But otherwise............ MEH.! 

( I have little interest in our own Australian politics, let alone in what is happening in the USA  Grin )
- They are not spelling/grammar errors.. I live in Australia, we do it differently Down Under  Big Grin -
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.