Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Air Mini
Air Mini
I will be on holiday and purchased a Resmed Air Mini for three weeks I will be traveling.  Is there any way to transfer the data from the Air Mini to my Oscar program?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Air Mini
Nope - as far as I know, it doesn't store any detailed data, and it's Bluetooth apps are the only access.

As much as I like my AirSense 10 Autoset, I would not ever get the current AirMini.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-05-2019, 09:56 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I would not ever get the current AirMini.

Care to elaborate? Please.
Post Reply Post Reply
Me either, NO data and my main machine travels nicely. Now a backup machine other than an AirMini. . . .
Post Reply Post Reply
The fact the machine doesn't provide data doesn't automatically disqualify it as a travel or occasional backup machine in my view. We all see the machine through the prism of Oscar, where a machine's value is measured by the amount and quality of data it produces. But let's face it - once we've got our parameters dialled in and running comfortably we (or at least I) don't need to reassure ourselves every single day by doing a data download.

I'm happy to take my S9 travelling and I wouldn't buy an Air Mini as there is no need. But if I was more limited in space and weight I don't think I'd let the lack of detailed data inhibit me from buying one for occasional use or while travelling.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air mini compliance data for FAA Jimbeau 6 2,014 11-24-2022, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Jimbeau

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.