Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Air Touch N20
Question 
So I'm due to reorder CPAP supplies. I've been using the Fischer and Paykel Eson mask for awhile. I'm a side sleeper and really struggle trying to keep a seal and so far the Eson stays on the best. I've been using my CPAP for a couple of years now and am finally reaching a point where some mornings I wake up and actually find it still on my face, rather than the floor. However, I still struggle with comfort and keeping a seal while side sleeping and most mornings wake up to find it on the floor.

So I got an email from Resmed about the Air Touch N20 with the memory foam. Sounds like it might be more comfortable. Anyone tried it and what is your opinion, especially for side sleeping? Can it hold a seal for a side sleeper?
Post Reply Post Reply
This is the first I've heard of an AirTouch N20 with foam cushion. California always gets the good stuff first Unsure  (The foamy AirTouch F20 grets mixed reviews) 

I've been using a Wisp for some time now; it seals better than the N10, and the silicone N20 almost seems like a copy of the Wisp, in terms  of its double seal up the sides.
Post Reply Post Reply
I looked at the name again and its the AirFit N20, not AirTouch. Sorry about that
Post Reply Post Reply

I tried the N20 briefly, and stayed with the Wisp. It all depends on the shape of your face, I think.. As I recall, the Wisp is a little wider at the base than the N20.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check out the reviews for the N20

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...h-Headgear
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure if you're a side sleeper or restless shifter, but I can attest to an increase in comfort and a bit of a better seal. With the foam it just requires a tad bit more upkeep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night with the Air Touch F20 memory foam mask NadiaK 4 457 09-23-2017, 03:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94