Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Air Touch N20
Question 
Air Touch N20
So I'm due to reorder CPAP supplies. I've been using the Fischer and Paykel Eson mask for awhile. I'm a side sleeper and really struggle trying to keep a seal and so far the Eson stays on the best. I've been using my CPAP for a couple of years now and am finally reaching a point where some mornings I wake up and actually find it still on my face, rather than the floor. However, I still struggle with comfort and keeping a seal while side sleeping and most mornings wake up to find it on the floor.

So I got an email from Resmed about the Air Touch N20 with the memory foam. Sounds like it might be more comfortable. Anyone tried it and what is your opinion, especially for side sleeping? Can it hold a seal for a side sleeper?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Air Touch N20
This is the first I've heard of an AirTouch N20 with foam cushion. California always gets the good stuff first Unsure  (The foamy AirTouch F20 grets mixed reviews) 

I've been using a Wisp for some time now; it seals better than the N10, and the silicone N20 almost seems like a copy of the Wisp, in terms  of its double seal up the sides.
Post Reply Post Reply
I looked at the name again and its the AirFit N20, not AirTouch. Sorry about that
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried the N20 briefly, and stayed with the Wisp. It all depends on the shape of your face, I think.. As I recall, the Wisp is a little wider at the base than the N20.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check out the reviews for the N20

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...h-Headgear
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure if you're a side sleeper or restless shifter, but I can attest to an increase in comfort and a bit of a better seal. With the foam it just requires a tad bit more upkeep.
Post Reply Post Reply
My AHI = 31.8.  Since 2015 I try to get 6+ hours a night using an Airsence 10 and feel pretty rested after a night.  Yay CPAP therapy!  My review of the mask is simple - Started with a ResMed AirFit P10 Pillows 62930– loved the nose cushions but the mask head strap slid off when I turned over at nigh and stretched out over time.  The N20 is a far superior mask and might loosen up when I turn over but not really a problem after 6 months so far.  There is no stretching the head straps as they don’t stretch and are adjustable which makes the N20 good for years of service.

Now if Resmed could adapt the P10 nose pillow to the fit the N20 mask we would really be moving forward in my opinion.
Post Reply Post Reply
I responded to this thread from 2017 since I got an email today from an online supplier that there is now such a nasal mask as the AirTouch N20. The cushion will fit on the AirFit N20 frame. Trying new masks has become somewhat of an obsession for me. By last count I've tried 15 different mask/cushion combinations in the two and a half years since I started therapy for sleep apnea. I tolerate every mask I've tried and AHI is always under one, but I'm still looking for the perfect mask. (I know that the greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan!) I liked the Wisp, N20, and DreamWisp, but in order to get them just tight enough to seal, I would have a red mark on the bridge of my nose. I'm hoping the AirTouch N20 solves this issue. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamStation 2 ramps down as soon as touch screen is touched bcodemz 3 468 10-23-2023, 04:15 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  F20 Touch (foam) cushion --Longer Use and Larger Leaks snorin2 18 1,981 09-26-2023, 03:09 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  Airsense 11 how do you turn off this bloody touch screen tierdal 12 3,290 07-22-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: silverdr
  Resmed F20 Touch (foam) failure points snorin2 2 740 09-03-2022, 01:54 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  Resmed Airsense 11 very warm to touch with burning smell Sweet72947 0 1,467 08-21-2022, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Sweet72947
  Water droplets in my air touch f20 mask yankees123 9 2,210 10-15-2020, 04:44 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  [Equipment] AIR TOUCH F20 Samatthews72 6 1,996 03-25-2019, 06:55 AM
Last Post: michael9346

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.