Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Couldn't find any valid machine data
Couldn't find any valid machine data
Created new profile for Res 11. After using it last night, tried to import into Oscar. Got the message Couldn't find any valid machine data.

?

Lawrence
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Couldn't find any valid machine data
ResMed 11 and OSCAR currently aren't compatible. The OSCAR development team are working on an update for it to work.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don’t believe OSCAR will work with the S11.  That is why many have stayed with the S10. The group are trying to reprogram part of OSCAR to use the data from your machine but they have not got an update yet.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
SMACK

That sound is me hitting my forehead with the palm of my hand.

I should have thought of that.  At least I can get some information from the control screen.

Lawrence
Post Reply Post Reply
We are working on it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 205 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Erasing data on machine sleepingbetterinFl 8 228 03-11-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 450 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,223 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 332 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Was sick for a while and didn't use my PAP machine for about two weeks. Now I find my JonZ333 1 332 01-16-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Will lofta help me find the right pressures? Swsch2985 6 458 12-30-2023, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Swsch2985

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.