Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need to know how to integrate o2 measurements into OSCAR
Need to know how to integrate o2 measurements into OSCAR
Hey all I need to know how to integrate O2 data into OSCAR.  Also need to know what the most accurate and compatible o2 monitor is for this purpose.  My o2 data and sleep apnea events have zero relation to each other so I suspect one of the devices is off time wise.  

I have a BIPAP ST-A I'm using.  I'd like recommendations on how to pair an o2 device with this and what device works best.

Thank you all - I had ten central apneas last night, horrible o2 saturations, and am just done wit this BS.  

Please help.  Thank you all.  

PS im getting a re titration of pressures so let's not worry about that at the moment - im just concerned with data accuracy.  As accurate as possible.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need to know how to integrate o2 measurements into OSCAR
Here are the links in the Wiki on the subject you are wanting to know about.

OSCAR Compatible Oximeters:
https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph..._Oximeters

How to Import Wellue/Viatom Oximeter Data:
https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...ile_Import

Contec File Import:
https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...ile_import

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much Red!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Red I am so brain fogged from 
Y medical condition I cannot figure out what I have to. Buy.  Can you please help?  I see something about a Nonin oximeter and a
Module.  I need help.  Please.  Can you post links where I could buy whatever I need to fix this and connect it ?
Post Reply Post Reply
A Nonin direct CPAP oximeter is around $1000 USD when all said and done. The good side is its data is incorporated into the Resmed's sleep data. I prefer to spend a little extra time and use a less expensive oximeter. I now prefer the Viatom/Wellue models. A little more expensive than the Contec models, but the finger sensor is made to be worn at the base of the finger, as opposed to being on the fingertip. This seems to provide more repeatable readings, and less likely to record artifacts (bad data input).

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the Checkme 02  - but if I was buying again, I would go for the convenience of the O2 Ring (I think it is cheaper too...)
 “Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.”   - DH  Lawrence

oldman
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Varying measurements from AS11 and Oxymeter fuzz 8 397 02-02-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: fuzz
  any PLMs device I could integrate with OSCAR? verysincere 1 481 05-16-2023, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Suggestions on how to integrate backup APAP with primary unit DaveY 7 1,732 06-06-2018, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  any Airsense ability to integrate oximeter? kelpforest 8 2,400 03-30-2016, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Imabadman
  Measurements eseedhouse 4 2,090 06-01-2015, 06:51 PM
Last Post: car54

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.