Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Icon not recording
Icon not recording
I am new to CPAP and have been using the icon auto+ for 10 nights now. However, 3 of these nights no data was available for the AHI, average pressure, sense awake and leak which all showed zero. The machine was still working during the night and has recorded and added other info like hours used, compliance hrs etc. Has anyone else had this problem or know what is happening?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Icon not recording
Welcome to the board, sorry I am unfamiliar with that machine. Hopefully someone else will be by soon to help you.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Daddy3, welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with the machine either, but you might glean some information from the clinician's manual. You can request a copy here: http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual Make sure you read the instructions - they're a bit lengthy but that's so we can cover all options.

Good luck finding a solution.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-26-2014, 10:15 PM)daddy3 Wrote: I am new to CPAP and have been using the icon auto+ for 10 nights now. However, 3 of these nights no data was available for the AHI, average pressure, sense awake and leak which all showed zero. The machine was still working during the night and has recorded and added other info like hours used, compliance hrs etc. Has anyone else had this problem or know what is happening?
Unlike S9, the Icon does not display the data of the previous night until noon
Also make sure menu 2 selected in the clinical menu to view your efficacy data otherwise only limited data if menu 1 selected as shown about 6.25 minutes of the icon video http://vimeo.com/20560260

Welcome

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi daddy3, WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses and I hope you get your machine figured out so you can read your data.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I waited till after noon to review the results and still the same results. I have the 2nd clinical menu running also.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-27-2014, 02:37 PM)daddy3 Wrote: I waited till after noon to review the results and still the same results. I have the 2nd clinical menu running also.
Try one more thing
unplug the machine, wait awhile, plug it back
If did not work, take the machine back, machines comes with two years warranty
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 160 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Sad F&P ICON auto is dead Letsgomom 19 14,316 01-09-2024, 10:46 PM
Last Post: capman911
  as11 not recording data Irish44395 8 397 01-06-2024, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Irish44395
  AirSense 11 moon icon instead of bars? LJAB 7 849 10-23-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Disassembly of F&P Icon Hanrahan 6 3,587 10-19-2023, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Thanya
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 672 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.