Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Air mini user? Reviews?
Air mini user? Reviews?
Hi,
I got the airmini today together with 2 masks (N20 + P20 for air mini) and a hose to use my F-20 with air mini.
I ordered this, because I got a trial for 2 weeks.
Are there already users of the air mini? Any reviews?

It looks very simple, but i wonder how can you get to the dates (AHI, Flow, leckage.....like on sleepyhead with the data on the SD Card)
Here you also have a clinic mode, but this is just to input your setting like pressure, EPR, ramp...

For the sleep-data I only found a small app for android on the smartphone, which you can use. Here you get points, max. up to 100 points, stating usage time (max. 70 poinits) , Mask fiting (max. 20 points) , AHI is only valid up to 5 points, maks on/off also up to 5 points, so altogether 100 points, whatever this means....and you see a pressure in cmH2O? average?
If this is all, its not enough information for me...

I tried all 3 masks, from Resmed, F-20, N-20, P10.
P10 is definitley much to loud for me, N-20 and F-20...somewhat (tolerably) ok, you have to get used on it, my wife says it is too loud...

Any inputs from other user side?
Sorry,my english is not so good, I am austrian and therefore german native speaker.. I did not find any review in german forums...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Air mini user? Reviews?
I just got one but haven't used it other than a brief 10 min test. The data is essentially the same as you get from the Resmed MyAir site which is uploaded there from your main machine - the A10. Nothing new. Since there is no data card that one can remove from the Airmini I don't see a method to get SH type data. That is a drawback for sure. Guten nacht, Christian.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Air mini user? Reviews?
@sonicboom: thanks for input.
I tried all 3 masks now with the air mini and come more quick than expected to the solution, that I give it back!

Cons:
- very loud system, with all 3 masks, especially the P10, but also the N20 and even the F20 (with the special hose)
- The unit itself it is o.k, not very noisy, but if you attach to any of the special hoses  it gets very loud. It is the ventilation system. It pumps at every breath and make noise.. If you compare the noise of an airsense 10 autoset and the air mini system, noise is like an electric car compaired with a tractor!
- no really feedback from data, because no SD Card and Android, so you cannot use sleepyhead or simular and cannot share your experinence in a forum like this, or talk with other people about your data, nor talk with your doctor about details...

Pros:
it is a very tiny unit, would be very practical for travelling, I would very much like to keep it, but i dont, because I know I never would use it.
If they can make it silent and access to data, it will give another try

Very sorry.... Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 136 03-27-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 749 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly
  Humidification Issue With Air Mini ICS55 15 5,422 02-08-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: pwnorris
Question BMC Mini M1 - Pressure Settings? SwissTruffle 0 358 12-25-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: SwissTruffle
  New to Air Mini-I need advice! tj1616 0 402 10-18-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: tj1616
  Resmed Air Mini and Freedom Battery Compatability Kags1969 1 705 08-02-2023, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  S-11 reviews Bilzer 2 479 05-23-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.