Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Air sense 10 climate line fault
RE: Air sense 10 climate line fault
My problems all went away when I swapped in a new power supply on April 24th. Before that, I had been rebooting my machine every night by briefly unplugging the power connector at the machine as I was filling the tank. The power supply overheated and switched off a month ago on a business trip to Korea. I was able to limp along for a few days by laying the power brick on a hard surface to dissipate as much heat as possible until I could get back to the US where the replacement was waiting for me. I suspect the A10 is very intolerant of any funkiness in the 24v DC power.

I've been in the cable modem business for the last 6 years. This wouldn't be the first time a batch of crap Chinese switching power supplies turned out to be the root cause of a ton of product fallout in the field. My DME wanted to swap out the unit. I'm kind of glad I didn't.
Post Reply Post Reply
The ClimateLineAir fault was a software problem that was resolved with the humidifier software upgrade. The over-the-air upgrade hit my machine in March and I have never seen the fault since that time. After the upgrade the software version number for the humidifier changed to new version number: SX556-0204

the previous version was SX556-0202
Post Reply Post Reply
My problem is the Air sense 10 has no any response when I connecting the ClimateLine Air.... nothing happen... It is whole new one I received yesterday
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-27-2015, 11:12 PM)kevinwen2000 Wrote: My problem is the Air sense 10 has no any response when I connecting the ClimateLine Air.... nothing happen... It is whole new one I received yesterday
[Image: xAccessories_ClimateLine-Air_heroimage.j...YBplDx.jpg]

Make sure you're connecting the right side of the tube into the machine as shown here
(when connected correctly, message display briefly "climatelineair connected")
http://www.resmed.com/au/dam/documents/p...lo_eng.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Thanks for reply..

But I am sure... I connect to the right side as shown on attachment

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-27-2015, 11:47 PM)kevinwen2000 Wrote: Hi Thanks for reply..

But I am sure... I connect to the right side as shown on attachment
Does the message "ClimateLineAir connected" appear on the screen, once the connector clicks into place

If does, then nothing wrong with it, refer to the user guide link (see the post above) for the instructions how to set the climate control on auto or manual modes

Post Reply Post Reply
I have a climatelineair hose which has intermittent problems. Most times it won't recognize the hose when attached, so I get no "ClimatelineAir Connected" message. Other times it does recognize it and sets up fine but won't be on in the morning. Unfortunately it's well out of warranty. I washoping there might be a quick fix but nothing I do identifies where the problem is or what I need to do to make sure it is recognized.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what.
(Professor Sir Arthur Eddington, astrophysicist)
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-05-2015, 12:11 AM)swaziman Wrote: Unfortunately it's well out of warranty.
If there is a problem, I think the problem is due to the machine faulty not recognizing the tube. Machines comes with two warranty and the AirSense 10 has not been around that long

From user guide: http://www.resmed.com/au/dam/documents/p...lo_eng.pdf
1. Make sure the device is connected and turned on.
2. Hold the orange cuff of the air tubing and line up the air tubing connector with the connector port.
3. Push the cuff until the connector clicks into place.
ClimateLineAir connected will briefly display on the device screen.

Once connected as described above (need a bit of a push), climate Control can be set to either Auto or Manual ...
Auto, only tube temperature option is available
Manual, tube temperature and humidity level available

On the other hand, if only humidity level is available, then the climateline is not connected

Post Reply Post Reply
I would strongly emphasize number 3 as posted by Zonk. Make sure you hear that click. In my experience the machine can show the tube is connected if it is in the port and pushed in most of the way even if it s not clicked in. To ensure no tube fault messages do in fact push the cuff all the way in until the connector clicks into place.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 27 604 Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,352 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 356 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 232 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  Air Sense 11 - Pressure Setting goblue2024 3 426 01-10-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  [Treatment] Three days using Soft Cervical Collar, AHI 6.73, 4.81, 22.28; makes sense? Aldiorg 9 906 11-15-2023, 12:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 368 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.