Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Air sense 11
Air sense 11
Anyone know a dme who got the res med air sense 11 ?
I would like to get one ASAP, but my dme is horrible. 

They must be getting ready as the user and clinician manual were posted.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Air sense 11 clinician guide
Does anyone know who was interested in the air sense 11 clinician guide. I was able to download a guide yesterday and can send it, but cant find the thread. I am new just trying to figure things out.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Air sense 11
That was requested by the forum Administrator Supersleeper http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...tup-Manual
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for finding the guide. The thread you are looking for is: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...tup-Manual

If it is too large to email, just upload it to my Dropbox folder and I'll get it to the right person.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I sent what I found.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2021, 08:03 PM)N4j4db44 Wrote: Thanks. I sent what I found.

Nothing received... and nothing in Guy's dropbox either... did you email it to apneaboard@gmail.com ?
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Emailed what I found as well as drop box. Let me know if this is what you were looking for. There were a bunch of as11 misc files. Some in french too.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2021, 06:26 AM)N4j4db44 Wrote: Anyone know a dme who got the res med air sense 11 ?
I would like to get one ASAP, but my dme is horrible. 

They must be getting ready as the user and clinician manual were posted.

Apart from a Bluetooth connectivity which BTW has been a standard feature on Phipls machines forever, I don't see anything out of this world that is different between a 11 and a 10 (for her) machine. (other than the looks)
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2021, 07:53 AM)N4j4db44 Wrote: Emailed what I found as well as drop box. Let me know if this is what you were looking for. There were a bunch of as11 misc files. Some in french too.

Thank you! I received the Dropbox file this morning and also forwarded it to SuperSleeper to be sure he had received a copy.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got the email.  Manual is now available via email request:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid405303

Thanks N4j4db44 !

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 27 608 Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,354 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 359 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Air Sense 11 - Pressure Setting goblue2024 3 426 01-10-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  [Treatment] Three days using Soft Cervical Collar, AHI 6.73, 4.81, 22.28; makes sense? Aldiorg 9 906 11-15-2023, 12:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] Air Sense 10 SD card LED flashing red BNelson 2 591 10-12-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: BNelson
  [Treatment] Help me make sense of OSCAR data hexecution 4 637 10-11-2023, 12:25 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.