Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirCurve 10 VAuto
Question 
AirCurve 10 VAuto
Can I use ResScan 5.5 to download the data from the data card on this machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirCurve 10 VAuto
Yes, ResScan 5.5 supports the new AirCurve 10 and AirSense 10 models:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-available

Also, the SleepyHead software supports AirCurve 10 & AirSense 10 models:

http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

Many people prefer SleepyHead over ResScan for ease of use.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I downloaded Sleepyhead, when I run it my antivirus(Norton) tells me it is a trojan malware.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-16-2016, 08:52 PM)Droca Wrote: I downloaded Sleepyhead, when I run it my antivirus(Norton) tells me it is a trojan malware.

It's not a virus or malware. See the note on the SleepyHead download page, [url=http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./]here[/url]:

JediMark Wrote:...AntiVirus is falsly flagging SleepyHead installer as malware. I assure you it's not. I'm trying to rebuild the installer framework to work around it.

This same false-positive reporting by various anti-virus software packages has existed when people downloaded previous versions of SleepyHead also.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I just changed from a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet to a ResMed AirCurve 10 vauto. With the AirSense I could control the "SmartStart" option. With the new Aircurve 10, while the setting is displayed, I can't seem to toggle it. Is there a hidden trick to get the SmartStart option to be enabled so I can select it?

Thanks in Advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2016, 04:15 PM)icyura10 Wrote: I just changed from a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet to a ResMed AirCurve 10 vauto. With the AirSense I could control the "SmartStart" option. With the new Aircurve 10, while the setting is displayed, I can't seem to toggle it. Is there a hidden trick to get the SmartStart option to be enabled so I can select it?

Thanks in Advance.

Never Mind.. I found it thanks
Warning: Eating chocolate may cause your clothes to shrink!
[Image: ry6XtE9.gif] <---- That's ME!
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2016, 06:38 PM)icyura10 Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 04:15 PM)icyura10 Wrote: I just changed from a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet to a ResMed AirCurve 10 vauto. With the AirSense I could control the "SmartStart" option. With the new Aircurve 10, while the setting is displayed, I can't seem to toggle it. Is there a hidden trick to get the SmartStart option to be enabled so I can select it?

Thanks in Advance.

Glad you found it - can you share the secret for anybody else who needs to know? Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-24-2016, 05:32 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 06:38 PM)icyura10 Wrote:

Thanks in Advance.

Glad you found it - can you share the secret for anybody else who needs to know? Thanks.

1) get into Clinical Mode (hold down the selector button and the home button for 5-8 seconds)

2) select settings

3) you can either have the Leak Alert Or SmartStart on.. but only one, they are mutually exclusive - So Choose your poison er I mean pleasure.

4) scroll to the top of the list to the Home selection

5) exit out of clinical mode and your all done!

Warning: Eating chocolate may cause your clothes to shrink!
[Image: ry6XtE9.gif] <---- That's ME!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResM AirCurve 11 VAuto - Where to send zip file Empty13220 1 67 04-09-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  VAuto 11 Resmed SD card zip for developers. Where to upload? OviBerger 1 103 04-08-2024, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 958 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Aircurve 11 Bipap skcampbell2 4 277 03-09-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 373 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Question Is there a way of formatting a 64gb SD card to work with the AirCurve 10? niurefine 4 661 01-09-2024, 05:28 PM
  Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO HD Fry 9 739 12-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.