Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirCurve 10v Climate Control Missing
AirCurve 10v Climate Control Missing
ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto Model 37051

When I enter the Provider/Clinician Setup options the option for Climate Control is missing.

The option for Smart Start is greyed out.

I have Humidity setting 1-8, but no Temperature Settings Option.

I find no option for EasyBreath, On/Off.

ClimateLineAir Tube is connected as is Water Tank.

Just wondering if these options may be locked out?

I searched some posts where users were talking about the room temperature making a difference?

If you look at the manual it is pretty straight forward and shows these items.

I also don't read where some 10 VAuto's had different options.

If anyone is familiar with this I'd appreciate a heads up.

Thanks
My worst night on CPAP is 10X better than my best night without it  Eat-popcorn 
Good night Chesty, wherever you are..Semper Fi
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirCurve 10v Climate Control Missing
do you have 'Essentials Plus' turned on? look in clinician menu way down under 'options'.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2020, 03:26 PM)sheepless Wrote: do you have 'Essentials Plus' turned on?  look in clinician menu way down under 'options'.

Yes I do have that turned on, but I'm not seeing any real changes as of yet.

Good catch though as "by the book" that should have turned the key and opened the lock...?

Also tried a second ClimateLine tube n/a

Oscar shows Climate Air at "Auto", but an earlier shows SleepRider noting that, in SleepyHead, this Machine Setting is not to be trusted.

Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
I have it turned on in the user options menu, not the Clinician.

I'm also on SW SX567-0306, check your firmware/Software rev level to see what you're on
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2020, 03:51 PM)mjphyi Wrote: I have it turned on in the user options menu, not the Clinician.

I'm also on SW SX567-0306, check your firmware/Software rev level to see what you're on

Same SW SX567-0306

No, the front screen user "My Options" is the same with the SmartStart greyed out and no option for Climate Control or Hose Temperature, etc.

I don't find a Firmware denotation under Device, but there is a CX Number?

Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
All these settings are encoded into the STR.edf file on the SD Card, which has a single record for each day since the SD Card was first used.

If you want to attach that file, I can compare it with mine and see what is different. That might be easier than twiddling through the menus.

Michael
Post Reply Post Reply
I think it has to be enabled in the clinician menu before it will be un-grayed in the user menu. At least it is on my new Aircurve.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2020, 05:06 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I think it has to be enabled in the clinician menu before it will be un-grayed in the user menu.   At least it is on my new Aircurve.

Crimson Nape has it right. I was wrong to say I have Climate Ctrl set to Auto in the User Menu and not in the Clinician,
I have it set that way in both.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2020, 04:57 PM)mjphyi Wrote: All these settings are encoded into the STR.edf file on the SD Card, which has a single record for each day since the SD Card was first used.

If you want to attach that file, I can compare it with mine and see what is different. That might be easier than twiddling through the menus.

Michael

.zip   STR.zip (Size: 2.26 KB / Downloads: 4)

I have only used a heated tube once last night 19th/20th. Prior to that I was using a standard tube.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Doing more research and found this blurb.
If you detach and re-attach your tube does it show any sort of recognition?
Tried 2 hoses and would thing one was good.
I just opened the plastic bag on the new one delivered yesterday.

Found on Google Search:
Make sure that the heated hose is attached and being recognized by the machine first.
If the machine isn't recognizing the heated hose then you won't get the option for Climate Control...you only get the humidity number options.
Heated hose must be attached AND recognized by the machine. The machine will let you know if it recognizes the hose with a pop-up: "ClimateLine Air connected".

Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 298 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 563 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Question on the Hybernite Rainout control tube runcyclexcski 2 106 03-21-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: runcyclexcski
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,511 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 207 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Well, I thought I had AHI under control... LookingForACleverHandle 15 967 03-18-2024, 08:19 PM
Last Post: LookingForACleverHandle
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,240 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.