Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirFit F10 with PR Dreamstation compatible?
RE: AirFit F10 with PR Dreamstation compatible?
(11-28-2018, 09:28 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi Carl J - Welcome
All masks, other than those designed for the new small travel machines, have a common hose attachment size.  Most FFM's employ a bushing/quick disconnect that fits in the hose end.

Thanks Crimson!

Unfortunately, it looks like the HT15 hose that comes with the DreamStation, is a 15mm, and the Air-Fit F10 is 22mm. 

I also have the under the nose mask that connects to the HT15 hose, and its end piece actually fits inside the F10. 

Looks like I need to find a 22mm to 15mm swivel, but can't find any up here yet.

Thanks again
Post Reply Post Reply
I searched the HT15 hose and it shows it having a standard 22mm mask hose end. The hose end, itself, will be pliable. Any thing else that is hard is a bushing or connector.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-28-2018, 09:37 AM)Carl J Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 09:28 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi Carl J - Welcome
All masks, other than those designed for the new small travel machines, have a common hose attachment size.  Most FFM's employ a bushing/quick disconnect that fits in the hose end.

Thanks Crimson!

Unfortunately, it looks like the HT15 hose that comes with the DreamStation, is a 15mm, and the Air-Fit F10 is 22mm. 

I also have the under the nose mask that connects to the HT15 hose, and its end piece actually fits inside the F10. 

Looks like I need to find a 22mm to 15mm swivel, but can't find any up here yet.

Thanks again

Sounds like the mask connector from your other mask is stuck in the end of the hose its a common thing connect it to the mask then a gentle pull/twist and the hard plastic connector should come out of the hose
Post Reply Post Reply
jaswilliams, I should have mentioned that in my original post, that it actually isn't a piece stuck from the other mask (I've even compared the end with images online) Smile

The hard plastic end on the HT15 tube is one piece, and firmly attaches to the hose. 

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-28-2018, 03:00 PM)Carl J Wrote: jaswilliams, I should have mentioned that in my original post, that it actually isn't a piece stuck from the other mask (I've even compared the end with images online) Smile

The hard plastic end on the HT15 tube is one piece, and firmly attaches to the hose. 

Thanks

Does this picture match your hose ?

The end without the plug connector should fit over any mask
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure which I should do first, thank you all, or, apologize profusely!

Problem has been solved. I blame a bad night's sleep on my mental gap.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Just glad your sorted Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 20 1,457 03-17-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: mecutl3r
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 24,931 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,786 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,541 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 268 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 947 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  ResMed Airfit P10 ScottW 41 20,079 02-12-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: TexasDon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.