Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives
RE: AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives
I too like the F30i, as the hose attaches to the top, and makes it less likely to twist and leak for me.  But I think the hybrid masks are inherently less stable (I had an F20 before, and it was less touchy).  Gently washing the mask with mild soap each am makes it slide less as well. And I have strap covers for the lower straps with this mask which make them a bit stiffer and help hold it in place (the blue ones on amazon - they also make for less morning strap marks, which is actually why I got them)

For me the ability to grab and wear my reading glasses at night without taking off the mask is worth the bother of not having a nasal extension.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’ve noticed the exhaust port on the Evora is much more aggressive than the port on the F30. It really blows out a stream where the F30 is very diffuse.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-23-2022, 02:44 PM)Baushka Wrote: I have read about people ordering liners from Pad a Cheek (supplier 31 in the supplier list), but I ended up making my own. It was fairly simple once I figured out a pattern. They have made a big difference on the comfort and fit of my mask. I rarely have any leaks now and can wear the mask for the duration of the night without having to remove it and dry it off.

Please share more info about make your own. Material?  Picture?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 52 3,333 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Last Post: psinderbrand
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 72 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,585 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,999 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,605 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 301 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 988 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.