Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Difference after close to 2 months
RE: No Difference after close to 2 months
Welcome to the forum mylighthouse! Unless I missed it, what mask brand and model are you using?
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi lighthouse. I can see why you'd wonder if the treatment is doing anything at all, from your description of your physical symptoms.

I would encourage you to look at your data in SleepyHead and to post a screenshot on this board for people to look at and offer suggestions.

You don't need to worry about write-protecting the SD card. I believe that was for one particular model of machine (S9?), but it's not the model you have.

If you want to know, you turn on the write protect on the card by sliding the tiny plastic tab to the "down" position. It's a really tiny tab. My vision is so bad that I can barely see the thing.

When you load data into SleepyHead, you'll see an "events" graph on the "Daily" tab. That shows a little tick mark each time you have an apnea event. If you hold your cursor over the tick mark, it will show you how long the event lasted.

You'll be able to see a graph of your treatment pressure, too, so you'll know how much of the night it's near or at its maximum setting.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2016, 06:56 AM)cate1898 Wrote: Welcome to the forum mylighthouse! Unless I missed it, what mask brand and model are you using?

My mask is a Fisher & Paykel Simplus.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2016, 06:45 AM)mylighthouse Wrote: I did download Sleepyhead last night, just trying to figure out how to "write protect"... I don't want to mess anything up on my card.

Just slide that little tab on the left side of the card to the lock position (direction away from the contact end.) Slide it back toward the contacts before putting it back in the PAP machine. If you forget to unlock it, the machine's screen will tell you it's locked.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the reply, green wings. Smile

I appreciate the info on working with Sleepyhead. Glad to know I don't need to figure out how to write protect.

Can't wait to get Sleepyhead going later this evening and take a look at my data.

Thanks again for the help.
Have a nice day Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2016, 09:23 AM)justMongo Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 06:45 AM)mylighthouse Wrote: I did download Sleepyhead last night, just trying to figure out how to "write protect"... I don't want to mess anything up on my card.

Just slide that little tab on the left side of the card to the lock position (direction away from the contact end.) Slide it back toward the contacts before putting it back in the PAP machine. If you forget to unlock it, the machine's screen will tell you it's locked.

Thank you for the helpful information, justMongo.... I really appreciate it! Will get Sleepyhead up and running this evening.

Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,243 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 292 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  4 months in - Do I have to live with aerophagia? RedNailz 18 1,654 03-09-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  Going nowhere with ASV after 3 months CaliforniaDreamer 20 488 03-08-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Only CAs on Oscar but diagnosed with OSA - 2 months CPAP and no improvement 444zane3 4 292 03-07-2024, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 251 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Question Difference between Vauto and S modes PeaceLoveAndPizza 9 1,064 02-20-2024, 09:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.