Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

With respironics is there a way to modify the data on the sd card
RE: With respironics is there a way to modify the data on the sd card
(08-17-2014, 08:27 PM)Ghandi Wrote: Do we need a new rx for future purchase? I dont know if we do in Canada. I know the follow up would be necessary for the insurance to pay for the machine. But if it's only that it's not so bad.

You'll have to wait for your fellow Canadian's to chime in. From what I gather it may vary by province. I think I have read posts that indicate an Rx is not needed in Canada -- but I could be wrong.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
i need to alter my sleep compliance because i do 3 or 4 night shifts a week and do not tolerate the machine during the day because i sleep in the spare room and anyway sleep less than 6 hrs on a good night but that is my primary insomnia that i have since i can remember and cannot take any medications which i don't really need. in order to have my driver's license renewed each year i must have a better compliance otherwise i have to be tested to see if i have daytime drowsiness which fortunately i don't but it takes more than a 2 months for beaurocracy, appointments, review and renewal and is really time consuming. so i really would like to alter my sd card. it is not illegal in my country, because there is no legislation against it. it is just impossible at the moment. i cannot change my job at the moment so i must carry on as i'm doing.
please let me know if you have any method of altering the card.. i cannot scrounge an original philips software as it is protected by a key and authentification so on my machine it would not work and besides i would put in trouble the colleague who gave it to me. if anyone knows where i can buy it from it will do all the same
ciao
frank, italy
I agree with Terry. There is no way possible a Doctor or DME can give you the personal attention that is needed to tweak your settings to get the best results for you. Settings are not a one size fits all.

Car54
Gday Frank

I'm no expert on Italian law, but what you're asking for sounds like fraud and would certainly be illegal in most places. Apnea Board can't be a party to fraudulent or illegal activity.

This thread is closed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,258 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 171 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 232 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 789 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 679 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,436 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  Philips Respironics DreamStation not reaching Max Pressure Xsoldier2000 15 2,300 01-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Tom Buck

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.