Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirFit P10 Headgear Clips
RE: AirFit P10 Headgear Clips
(11-16-2016, 06:49 PM)storywizard Wrote: I use the clips, sadly my romance with the P10 is coming to an end, I have leaks into my eyes that I cannot resolve, even with the clips, not sure if air is being force through the tear ducts, anyway, loved the P10 for nearly two years, but it seems my body has other ideas...full face mask?? Cool

Storywizard

If the pressure comes through tear ducts, a FFM will not fix it, as it does not pressurize the area around the eyes. There is a mask that indeed covers the full face...hope that is not where you need to go.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2016, 07:47 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 06:49 PM)storywizard Wrote: I use the clips, sadly my romance with the P10 is coming to an end, I have leaks into my eyes that I cannot resolve, even with the clips, not sure if air is being force through the tear ducts, anyway, loved the P10 for nearly two years, but it seems my body has other ideas...full face mask?? Cool

Storywizard

If the pressure comes through tear ducts, a FFM will not fix it, as it does not pressurize the area around the eyes. There is a mask that indeed covers the full face...hope that is not where you need to go.

Not sure what I am going to do at this point, I have tried all the different pillow sizes, masks nasal too....as a dental hygienist once commented re my mouth I have strange anatomy....Huhsign

Storywizard
Post Reply Post Reply
I looked through my latest packages and still no clips for me Hammer
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Don't despair. You can buy the clips separately if you need them. PM me if you want the link.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2016, 10:15 PM)storywizard Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 07:47 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:

Storywizard

Not sure what I am going to do at this point, I have tried all the different pillow sizes, masks nasal too....as a dental hygienist once commented re my mouth I have strange anatomy....Huhsign

Storywizard

Search for "FitLife CPAP Mask". That is one of the few styles that wold place the entire face, including eyes in the same pressure environment. I hope you can find another solution.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2016, 06:42 PM)Rcgop Wrote: I love my P10 too. Set mine as loose as possible and no leaks. No need for clips. The other night, as I was waking up, I noticed my mouth wide open and still no leaks. I guess the young suck method really works.

What does "the young suck method" mean
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2016, 09:08 AM)Reuven Gruber Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 06:42 PM)Rcgop Wrote: I love my P10 too. Set mine as loose as possible and no leaks. No need for clips. The other night, as I was waking up, I noticed my mouth wide open and still no leaks. I guess the young suck method really works.

I'd bet good money this is an auto-correct artifact of an attempt to say tongue-suck".
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2016, 09:08 AM)Reuven Gruber Wrote:

That should be "tounge". Spell checker got me.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Haven't had any problems with the P10 straps and have been using the model since it came out. I wash the straps in warm soapy water periodically and that seems to keep them tight enough. Been using the P10 for over two years. I do replace the entire mask about every six months but they could go longer, and seldom get an AHI reading above 1.0
"Sometimes the magic works . . . and sometimes it doesn't" -- Chief Dan George in the movie Little Big Man
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2016, 01:25 AM)sonicboom Wrote: Don't despair. You can buy the clips separately if you need them. PM me if you want the link.

Thank you for the offer, I really don't need them, I just wanted to see them, and I feel unloved that I didn't get any Big Grin
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 49 3,143 1 hour ago
Last Post: yankees123
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,569 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,976 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 298 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 985 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  ResMed Airfit P10 ScottW 41 20,129 02-12-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: TexasDon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.