Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirFit P10 Mask- My Experience
I used one daily. I had noticed the strap was a bit slack, but never worried about it. I got a new one yesterday and my numbers went way down. To zero this afternoon over a 2.5 hour nap, and .49 last night and that was CA's only. With the old mask I was getting 2 to 4.7.

I would like to find a way to tighten the strap when it gets loose.
Post Reply Post Reply
player,
When it gets loose, soak it in hot water...you don't even need to wash it, just use hot water.
Hang to air dry.
Post Reply Post Reply
I wash mine so far twice a week and hang to dry. Seems to make a difference and tighten up a bit.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
I am the opposite. The mask is a bit too tight. I was reminded of this when I finally had to wAsh the straps. Even warm water tightens it up and I'll be having problems for a week. Sigh.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-16-2015, 09:26 AM)Mosquitobait Wrote: I am the opposite. The mask is a bit too tight. I was reminded of this when I finally had to wAsh the straps. Even warm water tightens it up and I'll be having problems for a week. Sigh.

Someone here (dont remember) stated that the P10 for him straps were a bit longer than the for her straps. I have no idea if that is correct. Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply

Logic would dictate this thought. Why else a him or her?

My daughter is a her, I will check hers and compare it to mine and report back!! I'm pretty certain she uses a P-10.

(10-16-2015, 09:34 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Someone here (dont remember) stated that the P10 for him straps were a bit longer than the for her straps. I have no idea if that is correct. Thinking-about

Post Reply Post Reply
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Opal Rose wins the prize. The "her" head strap is about an inch shorter, the rest of the rig appears identical!
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-16-2015, 06:44 PM)ginzo Wrote: Ding! Ding! Ding!

Opal Rose wins the prize. The "her" head strap is about an inch shorter, the rest of the rig appears identical!

Also, the for her includes the extra small pillow, and the for him doesn't. Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply

I remember storywizard posted a pic of it.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid128896

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My experience with UARS namealreadyregistered 2 117 02-17-2017, 11:34 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  ResMed AirFit N10 Soreness Help Effers 4 158 02-16-2017, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Effers
  AirFit P10 vent blocked? scott1965 187 33,958 02-08-2017, 07:51 PM
Last Post: herbm
  New Resmed AirFit F20, & N20 Masks gjw 38 7,646 01-29-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  UARS - ENT Recommended Septoplasty/Turbinate Reduction....experience? LB1982 14 808 01-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Last Post: vader06
  Resmed Airfit F20 Defect car54 5 986 01-18-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Please Help Getting AirFit P10s to Work For Me (Higher AHIs) Spy Car 16 669 01-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Spy Car