Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirFit P10 Mask- My Experience
AirFit P10 Mask- My Experience
I used one daily. I had noticed the strap was a bit slack, but never worried about it. I got a new one yesterday and my numbers went way down. To zero this afternoon over a 2.5 hour nap, and .49 last night and that was CA's only. With the old mask I was getting 2 to 4.7.

I would like to find a way to tighten the strap when it gets loose.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirFit P10 Mask- My Experience
player,
When it gets loose, soak it in hot water...you don't even need to wash it, just use hot water.
Hang to air dry.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I wash mine so far twice a week and hang to dry. Seems to make a difference and tighten up a bit.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
I am the opposite. The mask is a bit too tight. I was reminded of this when I finally had to wAsh the straps. Even warm water tightens it up and I'll be having problems for a week. Sigh.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-16-2015, 09:26 AM)Mosquitobait Wrote: I am the opposite. The mask is a bit too tight. I was reminded of this when I finally had to wAsh the straps. Even warm water tightens it up and I'll be having problems for a week. Sigh.

Someone here (dont remember) stated that the P10 for him straps were a bit longer than the for her straps. I have no idea if that is correct. Thinking-about
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Logic would dictate this thought. Why else a him or her?

My daughter is a her, I will check hers and compare it to mine and report back!! I'm pretty certain she uses a P-10.

(10-16-2015, 09:34 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Someone here (dont remember) stated that the P10 for him straps were a bit longer than the for her straps. I have no idea if that is correct. Thinking-about

Post Reply Post Reply
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Opal Rose wins the prize. The "her" head strap is about an inch shorter, the rest of the rig appears identical!
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-16-2015, 06:44 PM)ginzo Wrote: Ding! Ding! Ding!

Opal Rose wins the prize. The "her" head strap is about an inch shorter, the rest of the rig appears identical!

Also, the for her includes the extra small pillow, and the for him doesn't. Thinking-about
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I remember storywizard posted a pic of it.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid128896
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross EVIDENCE OF AIRFIT P10 VENT OBSTRUCTION CAUSING HYPERCAPNIA mdmarmd 139 35,678 04-12-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 72 5,709 04-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives KSMatthew 22 4,521 03-28-2024, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Lanners
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,962 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  New user - is my experience normal? SleeplessGrouch 3 455 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  My Resent Experience: Momsworry 3 155 03-23-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 7,303 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.