Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP with Integrated Humidifier by ResMed
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP with Integrated Humidifier by ResMed
I'm about to buy the brand new AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP with Integrated Humidifier by ResMed. Anyone own one yet? Any opinions?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP with Integrated Humidifier by ResMed
Yes, there are a few around here already. Just look around a bit. Good choice by the way.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

I have been using the Airsense 10 Autoset now for 11 nights. What a great machine. Thanks to the information on the forums I was able to very quickly make adjustments. AHI now down to 1.8 from 6.2 after tweaking. Early days but I'm confident I'm at a good point.

I previously had a S8 Autoscore II. I compared the results and what a difference. I could never get the AHI down past 5.5 no matter what I did with the machine.

I used ResScan 5.1 on both machines and using Nasal masks.

It's quiet, comfortable, easy to hookup and tons of features.
And have not snored once on this machine.

Nothing but good things to say so far.

And a big Thank you to all the contributors who have enabled me to choose the right machine and set it up correctly.

All the best

Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
That's wonderful news Steve. So good to hear such a positive review.
You sound really well and in control of things.
Keep up the good work.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
Mali245 I think the A10 is an excellent choice but based on what I have read here would recommend th "for her" model which adds an extra mode of operation for the same price. Why not get all the bells and whistles just in case that extra mode will improve your outcome.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 26 492 3 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,847 Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Last Post: her.suit
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 124 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 844 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 169 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,634 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.