Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense 10 Mystery Error Message - Where Did It Go?
Question 
AirSense 10 Mystery Error Message - Where Did It Go?
Good Morning All,

This morning, before I had reading glasses on, my ResMed AirSense 10 (AutoSet) machine displayed some sort of text on the LCD screen.  Wasn't able to read the (error?) message before it went away.  Does the machine "remember" these messages?  If so, how can access the message on the machine?  FWIW, everything else seems to be working fine.  My sleep score registered properly on the iPhone App, so I know the machine is recording/transmitting data, etc.  Any thoughts you folks could share would be greatly appreciated.  Cheers!

Thanks

~Bruce~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 10 Mystery Error Message - Where Did It Go?
OBTW,

Just verified "Reminders" were all set to "OFF" last night.  Also, I replaced the ClimateAir tubing, mask, and cushion as part of regular maintenance yesterday.  

V/r

Cool

~Bruce~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Musashi50,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hopefully, you can get to the botttom of your mystery message on your AirScense 10 AutoSet.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and good luck as you continue CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Nope, the machine does not keep those messages in an event log or similar. I am afraid you will need to wait for it to come back...
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-04-2017, 08:35 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Musashi50,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hopefully, you can get to the botttom of your mystery message on your AirScense 10 AutoSet.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and good luck as you continue CPAP therapy.

Hi Trish,

Thanks for the response.  FWIW, the "message" (or whatever it was) did not return this morning.  Time will tell I suppose.  I appreciate the amount of experience and knowledge that this forum represents.  Cheers!

Thanks

V/r,

~Bruce Beck~

(06-05-2017, 12:19 AM)tedgreen Wrote: Nope, the machine does not keep those messages in an event log or similar. I am afraid you will need to wait for it to come back...

Good Morning "tedgreen",

Thanks for responding with the verdict.  Kind of figured as much from reading the ResMed User's Manual.  As I responded to "trish6hundred", the messaged did NOT reappear this morning so, as you suggest, I will wait and see if it comes back.  In the mean time, I intend to keep my reading glasses next to my machine for easier message reading should the opportunity present itself.  Have an excellent week & cheers!

Thanks

~Bruce Beck~
Post Reply Post Reply
I've had a message that was something like "check power supply unit and fully insert connector" come and go until I made sure the plug on the back was fully inserted. I also had a " Tubing blocked, check your tubing" when there wasn't any blockage. That message only happen once.
 So I guess it's wait and see if it does it again.
Post Reply Post Reply
Concerning the "Blocked Tubing"; When was the last time you changed the intake filter?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-05-2017, 03:51 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Concerning the "Blocked Tubing";  When was the last time you changed the intake filter?

It only happen once a year or more ago. Filters get checked weekly and change 4 to 6 weeks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 333 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 184 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,787 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,183 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 modem/provider mystery richapple 4 566 12-22-2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 324 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.