Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense 10 auto for Her versus airsense S10 auto
AirSense 10 auto for Her versus airsense S10 auto
My deductible is met on my insurance so I am thinking of getting an airsense S10 auto which I believe I would not have to pay anything for it.
I have 3 questions.

1. Even though I am a male, why not get the "for Her". It has options that the regular one does not have. Options are good. You never know, it might be good.
2. Have any males on this site used one for the heck of it? Your comments would be appreciated.
3. I have heard that some of the airsense S10 auto do not report rera's depending upon what software update they have. How would I find out which ones do report rera's.

Thanks, car54
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 10 auto for Her versus airsense S10 auto
Lots of guys have gotten this machine. It really comes down to one additional auto algorithm and a different color. Price is the same as well as prescription, so just do it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 5 456 8 hours ago
Last Post: xaid
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 2 49 8 hours ago
Last Post: FriedRice
  Changed to Airsense 11, few CA's Stubert 10 241 Today, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 24,891 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 75 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
Sad Blinking Red light on my Airsense 10 machine please ? What does it mean cajones 9 11,429 03-15-2024, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 613 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.