Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense 10 auto vs AirSense 10 auto for her
RE: AirSense 10 auto vs AirSense 10 auto for her
(03-09-2016, 11:09 PM)Ronberta Wrote: Here is a screen shot of Sleepyhead showing I had changed it to the "For Her Mode.

the 37065 listed on that screenshot comes back to the 'for her' model. apparently, yours is just wearing a little black dress.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the feedback everyone. After discussing with my DME today I returned home with the "for Her" model of the machine!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-09-2016, 10:46 PM)Ronberta Wrote: I am a bit confused as to why the black loan model I am using has these three options when its only Meant to be the the "Airsense 10 Autoset for her" that has it available. Can anyone confirm if their black model also has these three features available?

It's been reported before that people who got ResMed A10 "for him" AutoSets have found that they have the "for her" mode available. It seems like ResMed decided to add this feature to the software in the A10 AutoSet "for him" machines.

However, I don't think ResMed has officially announced this. There would also be the question of when they made the change, and how long it takes the supply chain to flush out the old models.

Folks who've gotten A10 AutoSet "for him" machines, check it and see if your machines have the "for her" algorithm available.

Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
On a similar note, I've noticed lately that my A10 Elite is now reporting RERA's. This did not happen when I first got this machine. On ResMed's website it still shows the A10 Elite as NOT detected RERA's, but mine is definitely detecting and reporting them now.

APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-11-2016, 08:51 AM)cate1898 Wrote: On a similar note, I've noticed lately that my A10 Elite is now reporting RERA's. This did not happen when I first got this machine. On ResMed's website it still shows the A10 Elite as NOT detected RERA's, but mine is definitely detecting and reporting them now.

...which can only mean that your machine's software was updated through the modem - which is a good reason not to disable it or put it in airplane mode.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 2 64 6 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Airsense 10 run hours??? eok361 5 129 10 hours ago
Last Post: eok361
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,448 Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
  [Equipment] Airsense 11 vs Airsense 10 Thomas021923 13 351 04-17-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Thomas021923
  Help Getting Used to the AirSense 10 daleykd 4 142 04-16-2024, 11:19 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Do you take out the Tube Outlet Connector in the Airsense 11 to clean? dharma2255 7 181 04-16-2024, 10:03 AM
Last Post: dharma2255
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 134 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.