Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense 10 not recording all my sleep hours?
AirSense 10 not recording all my sleep hours?
Something weird happened with my AirSense 10 last night. I went to bed 10:15 and woke up at about 7:15. I never took my mask off or turned off the machine, which was running when I turned it off. I was surprised to see that the sleep report on the machine says that I slept 6.5 hours. My OSCAR data shows the machine running until 4:42 am. I know that's not correct because it was running when I woke up and the humidifier tank was nearly empty.

Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 10 not recording all my sleep hours?
Check the bottom (scroll down) of the left column and make sure all sessions have a che k mark. Other than that I don’t know what else it is.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you using the Smart Start feature?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you find out why this is happening? My Airsense 10 is doing the exact same thing.   Resmed air shows maximum mask off periods during the night  but that is not happening, nit even getting up to use the restroom. Machine constantly only shows less than 3 hours use.  Wake up machine is blowing air , wife says I am certainly NOT sleepwalking and or removing the mask. Even video recorded myself a few times.  I do not take the mask off .
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 89 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 294 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 254 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 163 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Fragmented sleep - AirSense 11 vs. 10 skydoc01 3 211 03-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.