Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense 11 Stat Compliance Appears Wrong [solved]
AirSense 11 Stat Compliance Appears Wrong [solved]
Hi, I'm new and a retired technology developer.

I have had my AirSense 11 for over 30 days. I downloaded SD Card data to OSCAR 1.3.0 today. Not one of my days for usage was under 5 hours. The Compliance time is stated as 4 hours in the label. Columns MOST RECENT, LAST WEEK show 100% while the LAST 30 DAYS, LAST 60 DAYS, LAST YEAR all show 97%. How is that possible? Since its been over 30 days and not more than 60 days it should show 100% for LAST 30 DAYS and show nothing (or zero) for the other columns.

Also I noticed that the data in OSCAR shows 1 day less than MyAir app. MyAir has the data (I inserted the SD Card this morning...Sunday) for last night 27th under USAGE on MyAir yet OSCAR shows nothing for the 27th. Why isn't MyAir and OSCAR in sync? 

Appreciate any feedback as this CPAP is all new to me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 11 Stat Compliance Appears Wrong
Welcome to ApneaBoard!  Welcome

You've got several issues here:

1) About OSCAR data for last night, how soon after you got up did you remove the SD card from the machine? Are you sleeping a "normal" schedule -- evening until morning -- or are you sleeping during the day? As a first step, try importing from your SD card again and see if that picks up last night.

2) Data for the dates before you had the machine are calculated without including those dates.  So data for the last six months is calculated starting from the first date of use, or 60 days ago, whichever is later. So those numbers are as expected. You can see missing monthly columns if you change from Standard to Monthly view in the lower-left corner.

3) You say not one of your days was usage under 5 hours. But OSCAR says there was a day with less than four hours. That happened for me when I first got my machine because the technician showing me the machine put a few minutes use on the first day.  Look at the Usage graph on the Overview page to find the day where there was less than 4 hours use.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, thanks for replying. My delay in response was I thought I would get an email indicating someone had responded... my mistake still learning how this all works.

Took SD Card out after the data was downloaded to it which was about a minute. My Airsense 11 schedule is from about midnight to 6 am each day.

The unit was mailed to me and had not been used. I tried it out for a few minutes and then left it on auto start until the evening to start my first day. Doesn't seem like that short amount of time would throw the average calculation off for a long period of time. Plus all of the usage data for the last few days in the start up month don't show in MyAir so assume not in calculations.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-13-2021, 12:48 PM)WIN4US Wrote: I tried it out for a few minutes and then left it on auto start until the evening to start my first day. Doesn't seem like that short amount of time would throw the average calculation off for a long period of time. Plus all of the usage data for the last few days in the start up month don't show in MyAir so assume not in calculations.

Your first day of use, even if only for a minute, will be included in the compliance calculation. Suppose you have 30 days that are compliant and one that is not. That will give you about 97% compliance. Compliance percentage is defined as the number of days that were compliant.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 202 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 582 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz
  Wrong Equipment Displayed During Oscar startup Aknakon 4 496 01-18-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Dashboard Appears Frozen ggs5 4 532 10-25-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: ggs5
  CPAP Usage Record with a Wrong Value? hisaotsu 3 452 10-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Cannot select profile in OSCAR [solved, see post #9] GB San Jose 9 1,491 10-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: GB San Jose
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 732 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.