Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update?
AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update?
My ResMed AirSense 11 screen indicated last night (27 July 2023) that a software update had been automatically applied. Today, my data is not transmitting. It is 2:30 PM local time and the ResMed MyAir app says my machine was not used last night, but the screen on my machine says I used my machine for 8 hours 21 minutes last night. My data usually has updated by 10:30 AM. My cell signal is at 2 bars, which is what I always have. I don't know for sure this is a result of the software update. Is anyone else seeing this? Is there a way to force the machine to transmit data?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update?
Try unplugging the AS11 and let it sit for a few minutes before plugging it back in. Sometimes a firmware update requires a total reboot to complete the process. This may be one of those times.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yup. Me too.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the tip. Unplugging for a few minutes and re-booting was the first thing I tried. Didn't seem to help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Same here, only checked myAir because it was mentioned here. No data for yesterday, looks a lot like the last outage.
Post Reply Post Reply
Same here but it finally got caught up here.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
We had the update 2.  It seems that OSCAR is only providing summary data now ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Posted by stevelk9999....
"We had the update 2.  It seems that OSCAR is only providing summary data now ?"

Interesting.... is ResMed implementing an encryption scheme similar to what was done to the DreamStation 2? It will be interesting as if others only see summary data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Device update 2
Release date:
The week of July 24th

Release #:
SW04600.09.6.2.0

What’s new?
Care Check-In:
Enhancement of the ResMed Care Check-In user experience.

Bluetooth oximetry:
Air11 devices are now compatible with Bluetooth oximetry. Your care provider will contact you if this is applicable to your therapy.

i wonder if this enhances the user experience?
Post Reply Post Reply
I am brand new to this Board, and at the end of my first month of CPAP. I downloaded and installed OSCAR yesterday, but my AirSense 11 doesn't use a smart card, and I didn't see how to get my data to OSCAR without it....
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 207 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 165 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 458 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Phillips update. Big Guy 0 294 01-29-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,249 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  [Equipment] Airsense 11 Firmware Update 4600.10.7 hobbycamguy 4 661 01-15-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: hobbycamguy
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,397 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.