Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense 11 and SD Cards and Oscar
AirSense 11 and SD Cards and Oscar
I had an interesting experience with my AirSense 11.  I got it a couple days ago, hooked it to the MyAir app....and it also had a SD card installed.

After a couple days I popped out the SD card, locked it, and stuck it into my laptop.  Oscar recognized it, and I was pleased by the quality of the graphical data, as well as its ease of visibility.

I forgot to put the SD card back into AirSense..

Reading the various posts here, it seemed that there was thought that without the SD card you would get basic sleep data only, but not detailed information.  I was sorry for the loss of the information, but was worried about compliance..

But the MyAir app was also not reporting compliance.

So, this morning, I thought about it, removed the card again, put it in the laptop again, Oscar saw no new data. I stuck it back in the AirSense 11.  Then I power-cycled the Airsense.  A message popped up, "Therapy will begin after the SD card has finished processing."

So, I checked MyAir.  Immediately, all the missing days were there.

I waited a couple of minutes, pulled the SD card out and stuck it into the laptop.   Oscar found data for the missing days!  Now, this was Saturday AM, March 18th.  It had detailed data for the 18th and the 17th..For the 16th,
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 11 and SD Cards and Oscar
Sorry that the above makes no sense.  I accidentally posted it, so I went to edit it.  But "The administrator has limited edits to within 30 minutes of posting" and then it threw away a good hour's work.  Is there any reason that there is a time limit on edits?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 11 and SD Cards and Oscar
Each member level has certain privileges or constraints. Building your post count also builds your credibility. Here is the link to explain the various membership levels: Membership Levels Explained

Please PM me with your changes, and I'll be glad to edit your post. Just highlight your post and copy it into a text editor. Make your changes and PM the complete post to me. I will overwrite the original.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,630 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 643 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  AirSense 11 and OSCAR ap8nm 1 735 11-25-2023, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 803 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean
  OSCAR Data missing - multiple empty profiles Airsense 11 LBTRS 2 601 03-06-2023, 10:27 PM
Last Post: LBTRS
Question OSCAR Daily Data with Airsense 11 SJKEMP 2 1,474 02-22-2023, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SJKEMP
  AirSense 11 Autoset Compatibility with OSCAR crazednut 6 3,933 02-05-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: BelgianWaffle

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.