Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense Autoset 10 Front Panel "Period" Display Changes
Question 
Has anyone else notice that the front-panel Sleep Report "Period" display on the AirSense Autoset 10 changes periodically (seemingly randomly) from the 1-day range I normally use to view my nightly values back to a 1-Month range?

I first thought that this might be a result of a third-party checking compliance by accessing the machine directly rather than waiting for a data upload. But I am unsure.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Only happens on mine when I unplug the machine and plug it back in or loss of and then return of power.
Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2016, 12:55 AM)sonicboom Wrote: Only happens on mine when I unplug the machine and plug it back in or loss of and then return of power.

same thing here, I have to reset to 'daily' every day when I am traveling, 'monthly' is useless except for averaging, especially leaks
Post Reply Post Reply

I too have noticed this change and now that you mention power failures, I think this is the key. A simple test will tell the truth.
Dont-know  I am an accountant so any advice given here is not medical. If I give any financial advice, you can take it to the bank. However, you will have a hard time cashing it in. Okay
Post Reply Post Reply
Hooray. Thanks for the power suggestion. I tested the power cycle scenario and found that that front panel Sleep Report "Period" setting appears to reset when power is interrupted. But. nothing else appears to change. Thanks all.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Possible for resmed airsense 10 autoset/Sleepyhead to report false 0.0 AHI? pcplus2 4 121 04-27-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  Time and Date Wrong on Airsense 10 Autoset biyahero 10 377 04-25-2017, 10:03 AM
Last Post: lab rat
Ohmy AirSense 10 Autoset date wrong & I can't fix it Tinkerbell 7 159 04-24-2017, 11:32 AM
Last Post: edfreeman
  ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset thisazlife 6 413 04-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Last Post: sonicboom
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet APAP vs ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her SingerWang 11 558 04-04-2017, 12:07 AM
Last Post: JamesW
  [CPAP] Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - Need advanced help... Kayak18 10 427 03-24-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Airsense 10 Autoset Current Firmware? grimloktt 12 418 03-20-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: grimloktt