Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense Autoset 10 Front Panel "Period" Display Changes
Question 
AirSense Autoset 10 Front Panel "Period" Display Changes
Has anyone else notice that the front-panel Sleep Report "Period" display on the AirSense Autoset 10 changes periodically (seemingly randomly) from the 1-day range I normally use to view my nightly values back to a 1-Month range?

I first thought that this might be a result of a third-party checking compliance by accessing the machine directly rather than waiting for a data upload. But I am unsure.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense Autoset 10 Front Panel "Period" Display Changes
Only happens on mine when I unplug the machine and plug it back in or loss of and then return of power.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2016, 12:55 AM)sonicboom Wrote: Only happens on mine when I unplug the machine and plug it back in or loss of and then return of power.

same thing here, I have to reset to 'daily' every day when I am traveling, 'monthly' is useless except for averaging, especially leaks
Post Reply Post Reply
I too have noticed this change and now that you mention power failures, I think this is the key. A simple test will tell the truth.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hooray. Thanks for the power suggestion. I tested the power cycle scenario and found that that front panel Sleep Report "Period" setting appears to reset when power is interrupted. But. nothing else appears to change. Thanks all.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 52 1,381 Yesterday, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 195 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 994 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 206 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  What can I do to stay on my front (positional apnea due to large tongue)? aplacelikethis 1 534 03-18-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  How to remedy issues during lighter sleep period, 3 AM-7 AM rosebladepat 0 143 03-15-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 272 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.