Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense10 Auto
RE: AirSense10 Auto
Not bad. I use my original "resmed" 2gb card as a backup and I can store about a year on it. Almost time to clear off some files. I should just buy a bigger SD card. :\
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense10 Auto
(05-31-2017, 06:59 AM)AlanE Wrote: Not bad. I use my original "resmed" 2gb card as a backup and I can store about a year on it. Almost time to clear off some files. I should just buy a bigger SD card. :\

I honestly had no idea how big the original card was... had I realized it was only 2 gig I would have saved the $5 and bought the 16gb WiFi card.
Ehh...  no I wouldn't have Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Airsense10 autoset data] CSL and EVE file content? biorn 3 774 04-04-2021, 08:50 PM
Last Post: biorn
  Airsense10 Autoset Graphs in SleepyHead ddsr 2 1,510 05-02-2019, 12:10 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.