Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSesne 10 getting noisy
My machine was so quiet, until recently started to be noisy
The noise is not coming from the water chamber but rather from the machine
It make a non stop howling sound, like a wolf or someone lost in the wilderness Smile

I'm getting the S9 out from the cupboard and keep the A10 as a backup
S9 does make a slight sound on exhale but not as annoying as the A10
Post Reply Post Reply
Any warranty possibility?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2015, 06:26 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Any warranty possibility?
No warranty
I got the machine at a garage sale

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Intake filter getting clogged?

I was not expecting a machine from singapore to last very long but some of these fail too early.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
You should check with one of the repair suppliers. None of those machines have been out more than 2 years, so I'll bet you can get a warranty repair anyway.

I should start checking the garage sales and Goodwill for a backup. In the meantime, I'll keep adding to my kitty to buy a low use one if I don't find a suitable one elsewhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with Mosquitobait. Contact Accurate (an Apneaboard member) by email or PM (A.K.A. Ian). He operates an authorized repair facility in Bethany, MO. He will tell you exactly what is possible, and could even provide a quote if needed. He does not post here often, so you might have to look him up.
Post Reply Post Reply

(07-18-2015, 09:24 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I agree with Mosquitobait. Contact Accurate (an Apneaboard member) by email or PM (A.K.A. Ian).

He's also listed on the Supplier List as "Supplier #27". (link to Supplier List is at the top right of every forum page).

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, shipping the machine to Missouri, not going to be cheap and lately the Australian dollar dropped below 75 US cents

I'll keep it as backup, if down the track wanted to repair it, might look into local repairer

[Image: Tea-Pot.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
I forgot your location. Good luck with the machine. I have heard rumors that the fan mounting can sometimes be slightly loosened, and that keeps noise from transmitting to the case.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi zonk,
Bummer about your AirScense 10, but it's good you still have your trusty S9 AutoSet.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noisy AirSense 10 Elite Kladeios 25 8,281 06-25-2017, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Apnea Infant
  Noisy DreamStation BandMom 39 12,417 06-11-2017, 11:28 PM
Last Post: st8800
  Noisy Resmed Airsense 10 Bubwir 3 518 06-04-2017, 07:43 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Noisy machine dizzyliz474 16 2,221 04-27-2017, 06:22 PM
Last Post: russ2
  Philips system one noisy jpsantell 3 1,025 04-27-2017, 06:21 PM
Last Post: russ2
  Need advise. My current CPAP and/or mask is too noisy. Sterling147 10 788 03-19-2017, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Resmed a 10 noisy/whines??? mpedersen 10 4,212 02-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Last Post: nanbar