Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSesne 10 getting noisy
AirSesne 10 getting noisy
My machine was so quiet, until recently started to be noisy
The noise is not coming from the water chamber but rather from the machine
It make a non stop howling sound, like a wolf or someone lost in the wilderness Smile

I'm getting the S9 out from the cupboard and keep the A10 as a backup
S9 does make a slight sound on exhale but not as annoying as the A10
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSesne 10 getting noisy
Any warranty possibility?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2015, 06:26 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Any warranty possibility?
No warranty
I got the machine at a garage sale

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Intake filter getting clogged?

I was not expecting a machine from singapore to last very long but some of these fail too early.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
You should check with one of the repair suppliers. None of those machines have been out more than 2 years, so I'll bet you can get a warranty repair anyway.

I should start checking the garage sales and Goodwill for a backup. In the meantime, I'll keep adding to my kitty to buy a low use one if I don't find a suitable one elsewhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with Mosquitobait. Contact Accurate (an Apneaboard member) by email or PM (A.K.A. Ian). He operates an authorized repair facility in Bethany, MO. He will tell you exactly what is possible, and could even provide a quote if needed. He does not post here often, so you might have to look him up.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2015, 09:24 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I agree with Mosquitobait. Contact Accurate (an Apneaboard member) by email or PM (A.K.A. Ian).

He's also listed on the Supplier List as "Supplier #27". (link to Supplier List is at the top right of every forum page).

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, shipping the machine to Missouri, not going to be cheap and lately the Australian dollar dropped below 75 US cents

I'll keep it as backup, if down the track wanted to repair it, might look into local repairer

[Image: Tea-Pot.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
I forgot your location. Good luck with the machine. I have heard rumors that the fan mounting can sometimes be slightly loosened, and that keeps noise from transmitting to the case.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi zonk,
Bummer about your AirScense 10, but it's good you still have your trusty S9 AutoSet.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noisy nasal pillows? justinfreeman 7 1,392 09-28-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  Noisy Fans in New CPAPs stevew77 0 389 09-28-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: stevew77
Question [CPAP] BREAS Z2 very noisy at mask WWinNJ 3 1,423 07-31-2023, 10:51 PM
Last Post: PHXSleeper
  [How to] Fix Your Own Noisy CPAP - Don't discard old CPAP with worn bearings SuperSleeper 2 16,680 06-02-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Kingsway
  ResMed Noisy (Pnuematic Block) Replacement 3rdMarDiv 17 6,449 11-10-2021, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Respironics Dreamstation - noisy motor? bernie01 33 19,918 05-31-2021, 04:02 AM
Last Post: koala1
  Noisy DreamStation BandMom 76 41,178 03-03-2021, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Colorlady

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.