Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirStart 10 Compliance Report
AirStart 10 Compliance Report
I did some searching and thought I had it figured out but I get error in ResScan Saying something about being not compatible.

To me it seems like ResScan doesn't work with the Airstart10

Anyone have any ideas on how to pull a compliance report for an AirStart 10?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirStart 10 Compliance Report
The Airstart was only sold fairly briefly and was a terrible idea. It is no longer in the Resmed line-up. If you can see compliance data in ResScan, then it should be possible to do a report for any time-period. So few units were sold, and we warned members away from the, so we don't have much experience with Airstart on the forum.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah evidently its not compatible with the ResScan Software, is there any other software put out by ResMed? Seems odd that a device wouldn't be compatible with the company who makes it software
Post Reply Post Reply
What version of ResScan are you using?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Version 6.0
Post Reply Post Reply
I went back and did a search on ResScan versions 5.6 to 6.0. None of them support an AirStart. All posts pertinent to the AirStart show it as a brick without any supporting software.

Sorry!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-21-2018, 09:23 AM)rywy Wrote: <snip>
Anyone have any ideas on how to pull a compliance report for an AirStart 10?

rywy, have you considered contacting ResMed?

Your comments have me puzzled: typically we're only interested in compliance reports during the brief (or lengthy) time our insurers/healthcare providers monitor us to verify that we're actually using the equipment.  Ergo, you wish to satisfy some person or organization, who must have provided the equipment… so ask them.

OTOH, if you're just trying to extract data for your own edification/enjoyment from a machine you somehow acquired: a) my sympathies are with you, my brother in murk; and b) you're going to have to do a LOT of research to learn how the guys who write software to extract those data are able to do it, and then learn how to apply those techniques to your AirStart.

I'm feeling your pain!

PS: Welcom to the forum/family/fun!  Hope you remain, and update us on your progress.  (If you do, you may want to update your profile: your humorous reference to your PAP machine hits my funnybone, but…)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 582 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,479 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,284 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,684 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 632 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  User report: Löwenstein Prisma Smart Plus works very well with 1.5.0 clan 1 729 09-24-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: clan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.