Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirView
RE: AirView
What data I have I cannot share. They were gathered solely for the purpose of developing OSCAR. There are plenty of charts on this and other forums.

Get Airview, get a doctor's license, then talk to ResMed.

Doctors can use OSCAR, and very, very few actually do.

Airview has what you want but only for ResMed equipment, and you do not have access.
OSCAR has what you want except it is a PC based solution and you have the access, and not your doctor.

AirSense 11 will not enable both you and your doctor to look at the detailed data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Currently, for an online data solution, you can use a Toshiba FlashAir Wi-Fi SD card.  Since the cost isn't a consideration this may be your best answer.  The Toshiba has sold this division to another manufacturer, and they have elected to cease manufacture of this card.  The prices have skyrocketed for the FlashAir cards still available in the marketplace.

If you are unfamiliar, you replace your standard SD card in your CPAP with the FlashAir, after having configured it to wirelessly connect as a device to your network.  You then employ a free program, like FlashPAP or Sleep Master (links in our member file area), or use something like rsync to wirelessly download the data to your PC for analysis with OSCAR, another free piece of software.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2021, 11:22 AM)Gideon Wrote: What data I have I cannot share.  They were gathered solely for the purpose of developing OSCAR.  There are plenty of charts on this and other forums.

Get Airview, get a doctor's license, then talk to ResMed.

Doctors can use OSCAR, and very, very few actually do.

Airview has what you want but only for ResMed equipment, and you do not have access.
OSCAR has what you want except it is a PC based solution and you have the access, and not your doctor.

AirSense 11 will not enable both you and your doctor to look at the detailed data.

Ok i'll check on the forum for data file.
For airview if I buy an airsense 11, i'll ask to my girlfriend who's neurosurgeon to send a request to ResMed.

Do you have some documentations or sources to say that about AirSense 11, or it's just an assumption?

(03-03-2021, 11:38 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Currently, for an online data solution, you can use a Toshiba FlashAir Wi-Fi SD card.  Since the cost isn't a consideration this may be your best answer.  The Toshiba has sold this division to another manufacturer, and they have elected to cease manufacture of this card.  The prices have skyrocketed for the FlashAir cards still available in the marketplace.

If you are unfamiliar, you replace your standard SD card in your CPAP with the FlashAir, after having configured it to wirelessly connect as a device to your network.  You then employ a free program, like FlashPAP or Sleep Master (links in our member file area), or use something like rsync to wirelessly download the data to your PC for analysis with OSCAR, another free piece of software.

Hello,

Ho you're smart, I didn't think about that. And in fact I got one somewhere at home lol.

like Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
biorn - You keep mentioning an AirSense 11. Is this a typo for an AirSense 10? If not, please provide a link describing this model. You just might be the very first to announce this model.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
An assumption on my part based on past behavior. No one to my knowledge has seen anything about the next gen of the paps.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2021, 11:51 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: biorn - You keep mentioning an AirSense 11.  Is this a typo for an AirSense 10?  If not, please provide a link describing this model.  You just might be the very first to announce this model.

Yes the Airsense 11 should be released in q3 or q4 2021. (Assumption)

In fact when you want to sell a product using radio frequency, you have to pass the test of the Federal Communications Commission.

So Resmed did it at the beginning of February with a confidentiality request of 180day. (August 16 2021)

What I know:

Airsense 11 models:AirSense 11 autoset, AirSense 11 CPAP and AirSense 11 Elite.

Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat 1, 3G, BLE

accessories: ClimateLine Air11
Post Reply Post Reply
Other:Length x Width x Height 95.0 x 235.0 x 125.0  / Firmware: SW04600 / 24Vdc, 2.71A / Module Cellular: ELS61 US Thales / Module Bluetooth: EFR32BG1 LE SiLabs
Post Reply Post Reply
BLUETOOTH!!
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2021, 02:42 PM)A KLERK Wrote: BLUETOOTH!!

Yes but it's a poor BTLE  Bluetooth Low Energy with a bitrate of 1Mb/s   Huh

I guess it's for wireless sensor, maybe spo2 or idk...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Format of AirMini data received by clinician via AirView ? Charliegwte 0 901 12-10-2021, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Charliegwte
  AirView vs ResScan yankees123 2 2,852 10-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  Looking for ResMed AirView software Maniac007 2 4,313 03-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Maniac007

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.