Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SilverLining 3.3 for GoodKnight 420s, please help
SilverLining 3.3 for GoodKnight 420s, please help
So I do not have Sleep Apnea but a friend of my mothers does.
They live in Zimbabwe and I am an economic immigrant living in the UK.
I will be flying back home for Christmas and have been asked to get SILVERLINING 3.3 and a cable for a Goodknight 420s. I have checked with <link to Supplier #1 removed> and they say it is no longer available. I can not find anything else useful on the internet, except for your forum and was hoping somebody here could point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Paul

Message to me from my mums friend

"I have searched internet for Data Management software called SILVERLINING.version 3.3 It is used to monitor a CPAP machine used in Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
I use a Goodknight 420s and I think it is not working properly but need the software to hook up to my computer.
A thousand thank you's
Koerien"

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SilverLining 3.3 for GoodKnight 420s, please help
Supplier # 9 http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List have "SiliverLining 3 Software" kit, include 6-ft serial cable to attach CPAP machine to computer for $200 + shipping costs. I'm not sure if this what you're looking for or if they ship outside US but a lots of money to pay for a software. The software for ResMed machines (S9 and Airsesne 10) and PR System One is available from here and its free

Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, will check it out
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi I have searched the website of Supplier #9 and can not find it anywhere. I have exhausted all the ways I can think of searching.
Please can you confirm it is definitely supplier 9. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
[commercial re-direct link removed per Apnea Board rules. chegutupaul - please check your Private Messages (PMs), I've sent you the link privately so we don't violate the commercial link rule here - SuperSleeper, Admin]

(12-07-2015, 02:33 PM)chegutupaul Wrote: Hi I have searched the website of Supplier #9 and can not find it anywhere. I have exhausted all the ways I can think of searching.

also supplier 1

-----
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2015, 02:33 PM)chegutupaul Wrote: Hi I have searched the website of Supplier #9 and can not find it anywhere. I have exhausted all the ways I can think of searching.
Yes, #9, google it and put the name of the supplier or talk to them

Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah thanks thats brilliant, not sure why I couldn't find it direct from there site. Supplier 1 say they no longer have it but will go with supplier 9. Friend in the USA can post it on. Thanks again
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2015, 03:04 PM)chegutupaul Wrote: Yeah thanks thats brilliant, not sure why I couldn't find it direct from there site. Supplier 1 say they no longer have it but will go with supplier 9. Friend in the USA can post it on. Thanks again

chegutupaul, I'm not sure, but before you order it online from Supplier #9, you may wish to call them to confirm that they do indeed still have the software available.

Reason I'm saying that is because it seems they've removed that SilverLining software page from their search results page, and have also removed it from their "software category" of products-- so that page may be an old page that they simply forgot to take down.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2015, 02:45 PM)notsleep Wrote: [commercial re-direct link removed per Apnea Board rules. chegutupaul - please check your Private Messages (PMs), I've sent you the link privately so we don't violate the commercial link rule here - SuperSleeper, Admin]

also supplier 1

oops sorry forgot all about the link rule just trying to help won't happen again!

-----
-----

Post Reply Post Reply
I just got off the phone with Supplier #9, and talked to "Sue". She confirmed that eventhough that page is there, SilverLining 3.3 is not available for sale anymore and has been removed from their inventory.

Hope this helps.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.