Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Aircurve 10 VAuto - Oddities in SH 0.9.8-1
Aircurve 10 VAuto - Oddities in SH 0.9.8-1
I'm using SH 0.9.8-1 with my Aircurve 10 VAuto.

I'm seeing a couple of oddities - wondering if they're known bugs or have any workarounds/fixes.

1. The summary settings information in the daily sidebar displays nonsense numbers for the pressure settings for IPAP/EPAP/PS

[attachment=1918]

2. The Overview graphs display as completely blank, but clicking in them causes data to appear, while also performing what appears to be a Zoom function - and once zoomed in, there doesn't appear to be any way to zoom out.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Aircurve 10 VAuto - Oddities in SH 0.9.8-1
(11-30-2015, 08:55 PM)cpdaniel Wrote: I'm using SH 0.9.8-1 with my Aircurve 10 VAuto.

I'm seeing a couple of oddities - wondering if they're known bugs or have any workarounds/fixes.

1. The summary settings information in the daily sidebar displays nonsense numbers for the pressure settings for IPAP/EPAP/PS

2. The Overview graphs display as completely blank, but clicking in them causes data to appear, while also performing what appears to be a Zoom function - and once zoomed in, there doesn't appear to be any way to zoom out.

Try rebuilding your data. It's on the Data menu -> Rebuild Your Data.

Post Reply Post Reply
To zoom on on the graphs, use the control key and scroll the mouse wheel, or use the cursor up or down keys.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2015, 09:18 PM)Terry Wrote: Try rebuilding your data. It's on the Data menu -> Rebuild Your Data.

This is a nearly fresh installation - just a few days of data, and it's behaved this way since the first time I opened the program.

Is rebuilding the data a destructive operation? I don't want to lose anything.

[Update] I tried Rebuilding data - it had no effect - same nonsense values for EPAP/IPAP/PS.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2015, 11:16 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: To zoom on on the graphs, use the control key and scroll the mouse wheel, or use the cursor up or down keys.

Thanks - that worked. I'm guessing that the initial blank display is some quirk of incompatibility with the OpenGL drivers on this laptop (Sony VAIO on Windows 10).
Post Reply Post Reply
cpdaniel,
There have been reports that the Aircurve has a new (different) data structure than its predecessors and cousins. Don't be surprised if some strange reporting values appear. From what I understand, this new file format is under review for the next SleepyHead release.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, the current version of ResScan supports the AirCurve machines, if SH isn't doing the job for you:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2015, 09:31 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Also, the current version of ResScan supports the AirCurve machines, if SH isn't doing the job for you:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Thanks - yes, I use both ResScan and SleepyHead every day. Other than the odd reporting of the machine settings, SH seems to be working well, and the detail graphs are much more useful than the ones in ResScan.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 764 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Aircurve 11 Bipap skcampbell2 4 216 03-09-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 336 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Is there a way of formatting a 64gb SD card to work with the AirCurve 10? niurefine 4 609 01-09-2024, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO HD Fry 9 701 12-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  European AirCurve 10 VAUTO - Can somebody unlock please sleep2023 4 884 07-06-2023, 08:42 AM
Last Post: sleep2023
  Slept in and went past Midday VAuto 10 File mod Neo2020 3 717 06-13-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.