Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Aircurve 10 Vauto Hours
Aircurve 10 Vauto Hours
I've had my Aircurve 10 Vauto for about 4 years now and have recently racked up 10,000 hours on the machine. I got it from Supplier #2, gently used, with a couple of hundred hours run time. It's still functioning perfectly but I am wondering how much life it will have left in it and when I should look at replacing it. If it suddenly dies I do have an S9 Vauto BiLevel which I use as a travel machine (not that I've done much of that lately).

I read somewhere that I should get about 7 years of regular use out of this machine but don't know how accurate this information is.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Aircurve 10 Vauto Hours
My numbers may be a bit on the conservative side but I've heard about 5 years and 15-20k hours then look to get it replaced. Machines can last longer but could die sooner as well.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know. they are rated at 5 years, 15,000 hrs. Mine has 18,000 and going strong. I'm workingn getting my next one and keep the current one as a backup.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm between 18-19K hours and will start the process for replacement. I have a backup I got on Craigslist for $150 with 4363 hours with if it fails. I use the backup at our summer cottage, so it had less hours when purchased. Being without is not an option.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with new AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings aubreyjs 4 55 1 hour ago
Last Post: Dormeo
  Airsense 10 run hours??? eok361 4 99 3 hours ago
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 2 107 04-15-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 20 990 04-14-2024, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 Vauto ANTIKATE 5 152 04-14-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 17 692 04-14-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Bipap VAuto Settings Help Please jonoc99 5 154 04-12-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.