Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airfit 10 Nasal Mask??
Airfit 10 Nasal Mask??
Well,got the call from my supplier for my 3 month order.They finally carry the new airfit.Been looking at them.I'm a Mirage FX fan&love it.Thought I would give the new airfit a try.Anyone else used the MirageFX Nasal Mask&have switch'd to the other???
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airfit 10 Nasal Mask??
Some of the reviews were pretty critical of the difficulty with leaks, but everyone is different. Let us know what you think.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2015, 12:20 PM)HoseMan Wrote: Well,got the call from my supplier for my 3 month order.They finally carry the new airfit.Been looking at them.I'm a Mirage FX fan&love it.Thought I would give the new airfit a try.Anyone else used the MirageFX Nasal Mask&have switch'd to the other???

If you are referring to the Airfit N10, I found it too noisy. Headgear was fabulous.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2015, 02:55 PM)Mich Wrote:
(03-14-2015, 12:20 PM)HoseMan Wrote: Well,got the call from my supplier for my 3 month order.They finally carry the new airfit.Been looking at them.I'm a Mirage FX fan&love it.Thought I would give the new airfit a try.Anyone else used the MirageFX Nasal Mask&have switch'd to the other???

If you are referring to the Airfit N10, I found it too noisy. Headgear was fabulous.

I'll second that statement !
Let us know what you think..Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2015, 05:00 PM)Mr. Van Winkle Wrote:
(03-14-2015, 02:55 PM)Mich Wrote:

I'll second that statement !
Let us know what you think..Eat-popcorn
Thank's,we will.I have a great supplier&doesn't cost me a penny.The guy told me that if I didn't like it just call&they would get me my trusty Mirage back to me.I've been doing some searching to&yes biggest complaint is more noise&air leak.We will see how it work's out.looking forward to it.But,got a feeling it will be going back.
Post Reply Post Reply
While there has been a lot of positive comment about the Airfit P10 pillows, the Airfit N10 has not gotten the same acclaim. Why not the P10?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2015, 09:51 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: While there has been a lot of positive comment about the Airfit P10 pillows, the Airfit N10 has not gotten the same acclaim. Why not the P10?

No Thank You!! Don't care for anything up my nose.Believe I will stick with the mask.Plus,I use a little Vick's VaporRub on my nose to help me sleep like a baby.Now if I could stick some of that up my nose we would be in bussiness.Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
I've used an N10 as one of my first mask tries a few weeks ago. It was great for 3 days and then it started leaking and I can't get it to seal anymore. I have no idea why.
This space for rent.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking forward to getting it Tomorrow or Tuesday.Like the extra hose on it.The Mirage Nasal been wearing since 2011.Start'd out with the Quatro.Never liked it.My supplier at the time had the same issues that I had.I'm a side sleeper.I hated it.So he let me try the Mirage.I took to it like nothing.I love it except for the front pc that goes to forhead.Can't wear my glass's&also I've had to start wearing a sleep mask&does get in the way.If you haven't tried a sleep mask.Get one.O'my what a difference..I got the $3 one from WallyWorld.Can't wait!! Be like a child in the candy shop.lo
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2015, 10:19 AM)HoseMan Wrote:
(03-15-2015, 09:51 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: While there has been a lot of positive comment about the Airfit P10 pillows, the Airfit N10 has not gotten the same acclaim. Why not the P10?

No Thank You!! Don't care for anything up my nose.Believe I will stick with the mask.Plus,I use a little Vick's VaporRub on my nose to help me sleep like a baby.Now if I could stick some of that up my nose we would be in bussiness.Dielaughing

Well if nasal pillows are going up your nose, you're doing it wrong.

I do remember some nasal prong masks that were pretty hideous.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives KSMatthew 22 4,267 10 hours ago
Last Post: Lanners
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 52 3,339 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Last Post: psinderbrand
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,585 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  How can I rectify skin breakage from nasal mask? evenflow 2 103 03-20-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 326 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,999 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,082 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.