Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airfit 10 Nasal Mask??
RE: Airfit 10 Nasal Mask??
the P10 is the ant's knees.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2015, 07:44 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(03-15-2015, 10:19 AM)HoseMan Wrote:
(03-15-2015, 09:51 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: While there has been a lot of positive comment about the Airfit P10 pillows, the Airfit N10 has not gotten the same acclaim. Why not the P10?

No Thank You!! Don't care for anything up my nose.Believe I will stick with the mask.Plus,I use a little Vick's VaporRub on my nose to help me sleep like a baby.Now if I could stick some of that up my nose we would be in bussiness.Dielaughing

Well if nasal pillows are going up your nose, you're doing it wrong.

I do remember some nasal prong masks that were pretty hideous.

The pillow's rub'd my nose raw..No Thank You!!..I use Vick's VaporRub at night on the tip of my nose to open me up so I can sleep like a baby doll..That stuff work's miracle's.Yes,I'm addict'd to it.lol..But,it work's.No more be stop'd up try to breath.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well,got it today.Tried on this evening.Love the fit.But,you all are right.Read the mask setting's&say to set to pillow's on my S-9.So we turn'd it on.You all are right.It is louder on the ex-hale for sure.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2015, 08:16 PM)HoseMan Wrote: Well,got it today.Tried on this evening.Love the fit.But,you all are right.Read the mask setting's&say to set to pillow's on my S-9.So we turn'd it on.You all are right.It is louder on the ex-hale for sure.

Well, if you have a son named Duke, you now know who you are! Wink (Sorry, could not resist!)

Post Reply Post Reply
OK!!! Last night wasn't bad.Love the design.Nose cushion"standard"is a little smaller than my Mirage FX Nasal"standard".Noise wasn't that big of a issue since I leave a box fan running.I'm not to hot on the extra hose.Just doesn't hang good of my Hose hanger now with my climateline.So I was adjusting it off&on thru the night.Take a little to get use to.But,I do like it.Think will try for 3 month's till I come up for a new mask again.keep the old Mirage FX on standby for now.
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad it's working out ok for you!
Post Reply Post Reply
Well,I'm done..lol.Last night was a mess.Didn't sleep good& early this morning woke up&had pull'd the magnetic end's loose.I had enough.Pull'd it off&went back to the old.I do think the standard fit Airfit mask is a little smaller than the mirage.I'm just going back to what work's&has work'd for year's.Thank's for all the info.Supplier told me to just keep it&they were sending me another Mirage FX..
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-19-2015, 08:06 PM)HoseMan Wrote: Well,I'm done..lol.Last night was a mess.Didn't sleep good& early this morning woke up&had pull'd the magnetic end's loose.I had enough.Pull'd it off&went back to the old.I do think the standard fit Airfit mask is a little smaller than the mirage.I'm just going back to what work's&has work'd for year's.Thank's for all the info.Supplier told me to just keep it&they were sending me another Mirage FX..

HoseMan , If you still want a good nasal mask , try the F&P Eson that's the mask I went to from the N10 and for me it was night and day difference , just another option instead of the Mirage , I don't have any experience with the Mirage I stop looking when I found the Eson.
Good Luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
I alternate between the wisp and the eson. I like them both!
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm good with the Mirage FX.No complaint's.Was like night&day last night
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adjusting to Nasal Pillow Mask DenKen31 9 997 04-12-2024, 09:57 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
Gross EVIDENCE OF AIRFIT P10 VENT OBSTRUCTION CAUSING HYPERCAPNIA mdmarmd 139 35,673 04-12-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 72 5,692 04-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives KSMatthew 22 4,518 03-28-2024, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Lanners
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,959 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  How can I rectify skin breakage from nasal mask? evenflow 2 168 03-20-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 7,298 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.