Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airfit F20
(04-28-2017, 06:17 PM)wrangler Wrote: Freakin awesome!  Twice as comfortable as my quatrro pro.  I added a pad a cheek because I have a long beard.  It works perfect for me?

I continue to love this mask.  I am very pleased.  I am grateful I got it.  Just sayin...
Post Reply Post Reply
dagmar, I had to break my f-20 in, Initially it felt it wasn't wide enough and had pressure points. You have a 30 day return, I'd give it a couple of weeks before deciding.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just happened to see that there is a new cushion that fits the F-20 - dubbed the AirTouch F-20. Same mask except with a cushion that is made from memory foam instead of silicon. Interchangeable with the current cushions. If I hadn't just received my 3 month supply I would have ordered it. Be interesting to see how people like it.
Post Reply Post Reply

$60 replacement cushion every thirty days seems really high
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been using the F-20 for the last 2 weeks, and I like it. It seemed a little stiff on the sides for the first few nights, but no longer -- perhaps it just needed to be broken in for a bit; in any event, the F-20 is comfortable now. The seal is excellent -- I like to wear FFMs as loose as possible without triggering leaks, and so far the F-20 does a better job with that than the F-10, Simplus and Amara View. This is my new favorite FFM.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-16-2017, 02:55 PM)robertbuckley Wrote: Just happened to see that there is a new cushion that fits the F-20 - dubbed the AirTouch F-20.  Same mask except with a cushion that is made from memory foam instead of silicon.  Interchangeable with the current cushions.  If I hadn't just received my 3 month supply I would have ordered it.  Be interesting to see how people like it.

I am curious about the F-20 with memory foam also.
Anyone try this option yet?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear somnia16 2 110 06-16-2017, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Drucifer
  Resmed AirFit P10 eviltim 163 66,328 05-12-2017, 06:14 AM
Last Post: lab rat
  AirFit P10 versus DreamWear cmk17 15 10,202 04-27-2017, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Solipsiste
Wink Resmed AirFit F10 DNB128 24 15,514 10-26-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Kadenz