Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airfit P10 -growing ahi numbers and increased congestion?
Airfit P10 -growing ahi numbers and increased congestion?
Hello All,

I have been using the p10 for about 10 days now. Previous used the wisp. I really like the minimalist aspect and it seems to fit well, with no leaks.

Two complaints or should I say concerns. First congestion is much worse then with the wisp mask. I've always had some, but went to a new level the first night on with the p10. I've tried increasing my humidity setting, now at max, with no positive effects. In fact I now have rain out in my tube but still congested beyond tolerable levels.

Second is my increasing AHI numbers. The last month on the wisp I was at a .7 average. The last ten days I started at 1.2 and has steadily increased every night up to 3.1 this am. Could this be related to my congestion? Perhaps nasal pillows not my best choice for treatment?

Thanks for any thoughts or feedback..
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airfit P10 -growing ahi numbers and increased congestion?
Hi TOLsen,Did you try different sizes of pillows with your P10 and still get congestion?
If you continue to have problems with your P10, maybe the Wisp is a better mask for you.
Good luck and hang in there for more suggestions.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep arturg 4 145 4 hours ago
Last Post: arturg
  AHI Numbers looking great but feeling like crap Jpm6179 12 340 9 hours ago
Last Post: Jpm6179
Question [CPAP] Can't get to the bottom of my congestion. Yeliad 1 168 Today, 12:31 AM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Do I need to tweak my numbers dharris01 6 194 Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dharris01
Gross EVIDENCE OF AIRFIT P10 VENT OBSTRUCTION CAUSING HYPERCAPNIA mdmarmd 139 35,521 04-12-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 72 5,549 04-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives KSMatthew 22 4,483 03-28-2024, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Lanners

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.