Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airing Post has me thinking. . .
Airing Post has me thinking. . .
After reading the Airing post, I think I should start a Go Fund Me page for an airline that caters to CPAP travelers.  I'd name it "Aerophagia Air".  Our motto would be; "Flying with us is a real gas".
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Airing Post has me thinling. . .
Airing Post has me thinling. . .  ?? Lolabove Laugh-a-lot

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airing Post has me thinking. . .
Oops!     Oh-jeez

It must have been too much cabin pressure.

I edited out.  Thanks Mongo!
Post Reply Post Reply
Bless your heart. Thinling and Thinking is very difficult for you.

But I'd fly that airline. I think there should be hose ports at each seat. You just set the pressure right there for each person. No machines anywhere, just hoses.
PaulaO2

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Air-Airing. Kinda has a ring to it. No need for seat power either.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ere we go
we g-O2 most major airports
while listening to Jefferson Airplane
or Bach's Air on a G String
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
Organize Charts
Post Reply Post Reply
Bouncy someone say g-string?

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(06-08-2017, 10:03 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Bless your heart. Thinling and Thinking is very difficult for you.

But I'd fly that airline. I think there should be hose ports at each seat. You just set the pressure right there for each person. No machines anywhere, just hoses.
All airplanes have those...  Nice FF masks.

The flight attendants tend to get a little quirky when you try to use them though..... but that's okay, I drive for vacations now since I don't fly anymore.
-- Rich
Links to Download SleepyHead here
Organize SleepyHead Data
Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
How many remember Jefferson Airplane?

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-21-2017, 09:24 PM)justMongo Wrote: How many remember Jefferson Airplane?

They were going by Jefferson Starship when I discovered them.
-- Rich
Links to Download SleepyHead here
Organize SleepyHead Data
Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how do I get to post jasonarmstrong 6 898 06-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Last Post: CardiacCrusher
Question What's up with Post Office tracking justMongo 10 1,427 05-30-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Need post count of 4 dontwantapnea 6 984 08-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Last Post: icyura10
  So what ever happened to the Post Office justMongo 17 2,174 12-20-2015, 07:28 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Post your Desktop... cbramsey 21 6,520 09-07-2013, 06:40 PM
Last Post: me50

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.