Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airmini Clinician Menu (iPhone)
Airmini Clinician Menu (iPhone)
A friend of mine purchased the airmini, and I got to play with it today.  Pretty awesome. If it comes in a bilevel or asv I would definitely try it.  We tried for quite some time to get into the clinicians menu and finally succeeded!!  

To access the clinician menu you must use an iPhone or Android phone.  This particular method was tried using an iPhone.  I do not know if you access it the same way on android, but my guess is its the same.   

1. Open the 'Airmini' app and follow the steps to connect your phone.  
  2. On the summary screen that shows your myAir score  (usage, mask seal, AHI, etc) you will notice the bluetooth icon in the top right corner of the screen.  Press that. 
  3. You will now be on a status screen that shows your machine is connected.  Press and hold ON BOTH CIRCLED AREAS for 3 seconds or more and you will enter the clinician menu.  
[Image: rIb3vWD.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airmini Clinician Menu (iPhone)
Hi. What is the main difference between the regular and the clinicians menu please? I am considering purchasing the mini
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airmini Clinician Menu (iPhone)
Clinician menu options let you make changes to therapy pressure options, and might have more options to enable a more comprehensive view of therapy. User menus are very limited. You can access both.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,305 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
Information NOTICE: New Clinician Manuals NOW AVAILABLE SuperSleeper 71 78,827 03-20-2024, 01:02 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 157 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 256 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 203 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  Is the AirMini worth it vs. AirSense 11 labrat 10 928 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Jogreentree
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 309 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.