Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Solved my struggle with CPAP
Solved my struggle with CPAP
Ive been struggling for many years with my CPAP which resulted in me always stopping the machine and never use it.

I tried everything from buying all kind of masks and checking my sinuses for allery because I cant breath.

But after I bought Resmed Autoset 10 all of the sudden I feel comfortable!!

Is it actually the machine itself that made this change?

If you are struggling and nothing works, maybe you should try a different machine..
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Solved my struggle with CPAP
It could well be the new machine that is making you more comfortable.  I too recently switched from the Dreamstation to a Resmed and can hardly believe how much more comfortably I am sleeping.  I love my new machine!  like
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 52 Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  SOLVED high capacity humidifier car54 17 5,662 08-02-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] Struggle to breath in with CPAP davroman 4 542 05-29-2023, 06:39 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
Wink [CPAP] SD CARD NOT SHOWING RECENT 12 DAYS * SOLVED * Samultra 1 502 05-12-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Struggle with Full Face Masks... laurent123 1 519 04-19-2023, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  [Symptoms] Struggle with focus and concentration in the mornings, a little tired and fatigued. aliceafx 3 552 03-26-2023, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Apnea23
  [Treatment] mask & settings struggle walk R.Ky 5 617 12-17-2022, 09:26 AM
Last Post: R.Ky

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.