Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 CPAP detailed data
Airsense 10 CPAP detailed data
Thank you for the tips on this forum. I use an Airsense 10 CPAP and am not able to view detailed data on the SSD card (the daily folders are created but empty). Sleepyhead and MedRes SW find no data. I've set Essentials to PLUS (in the clinical setup menu) and the Report Period to Day (in the Report Menu--although this probably does not affect the contents of the SSD card.

Am I missing something? I would like to view the detailed data, if possible.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 CPAP detailed data
The Resmed Airsense 10 CPAP is a brick. No efficacy data. The Elite fixed CPAP and Autoset auto CPAP both produce full data. Sorry.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-30-2016, 10:53 AM)millerwd Wrote: Thank you for the tips on this forum. I use an Airsense 10 CPAP and am not able to view detailed data on the SSD card (the daily folders are created but empty). Sleepyhead and MedRes SW find no data. I've set Essentials to PLUS (in the clinical setup menu) and the Report Period to Day (in the Report Menu--although this probably does not affect the contents of the SSD card.

Am I missing something? I would like to view the detailed data, if possible.

Welcome to Apnea Board millerwd!
How long have you had this machine? If you are new to the world of cpap, then you were given a machine (what we call a brick) that can not give you data.

If you haven't had the machine long, return it! Talk to your doctor and have him/her write a script for a fully data capable auto cpap. There is no reason to accept less.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the information. I believe the DME supplier or sleep center "prepared" the prescription for my allergy doctor to sign... I never saw it (although I had to keep calling and ask someone to sign it). I'll ask about getting a data-collecting unit.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi millerwd,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wish you good luck with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
My CPAP was stolen during a car break-in  while I was travelling in San Francisco. I was able to get the prescription updated to an APAP, bought a new Autoset FH (for her--just to get a third therapy option). It take a real man to buy a white CPAP with flowers on it! (my wife likes that it matches our white bedroom furniture). Installed a FlashAir SD card---now I can see all the data that I was missing with the brick.

I'd be completely in the dark if it weren't for this forum!!! Thanks everyone!
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, ou made te best of a bad situation. Hope insurance helped ou out. You got a lot better machine. Now check out #SleepyHead.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 6 468 2 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 0 50 03-17-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 119 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [CPAP] New to cpap! Just wondering if my data looks ok so far wwjkcd 1 143 03-08-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 145 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 221 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 268 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.