Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 Control Software?
RE: Airsense 10 Control Software?
Bump2

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2015, 05:42 PM)mstrick96 Wrote: Does anybody know of any control software that will allow me to control this machine from my computer? I know it can be purchased, but I don't want to pay Respironics' price plus I probably would need a medical license or something.

You can buy an SD card with a built in WIFI transmitter, then use software called "flashpap" to load it into sleepyhead without having to pull the card each day. There is a thread about how to do this, actually I think there are a few threads.

You can read the card via html when it is set up right. Just load the I.P. address into your browser. Of course it has to be on your local network.

Nothing for phones or tablets yet that I know of. Maybe you can write it!
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Ed,
I've seen those cards. They look interesting.

I'll look into them some more.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2015, 08:41 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Foss, detailed information of what?

The DME technician had the same detailed information you would look at with SleepyHead software. I couldn't tell what software she was using, all I saw was a printout. My Airsense 10 nor its data card have ever left my apartment.

foss
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-18-2015, 09:04 AM)foss Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 08:41 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Foss, detailed information of what?

The DME technician had the same detailed information you would look at with SleepyHead software. I couldn't tell what software she was using, all I saw was a printout. My Airsense 10 nor its data card have ever left my apartment.

foss
Could you please be more specific, detailed information can mean different things
Take a look at post #10 and tell us, what you saw (did she gave you a copy)
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid131253
Post Reply Post Reply
Well interesting: I know the Resmed area manager and she says that no they do not get detailed data-nor can they-nor do they need to. The wireless they use is cellnet and they have a data plan to get compliance data, yes they can change any setting on the machine. The Doctors office can get what Resmed can get, from Resmed and not directly from the machine. Any communication to/from the machine HAS to go through Resmed because they are the only ones that can access the machines over the cellnet. All communications to and from the machine are encrypted so no one can hack your machine or get access to your medical information (HIPPA).

DME's can only do what a Doctors office can do. Which is only what Resmed will let them do. The new Bluetooth craze that some machines are implementing will just show you the same info that MyAir will show you.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will get a copy of the detailed report from the DME, re: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset the next time I visit them. They are across town so I will have to wait for a day off.

I will get back with info.

Jeff
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on the Hybernite Rainout control tube runcyclexcski 2 109 03-21-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: runcyclexcski
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Well, I thought I had AHI under control... LookingForACleverHandle 15 968 03-18-2024, 08:19 PM
Last Post: LookingForACleverHandle
  Does EPAP or IPAP control hypopneas? MrIvanDrago 3 247 02-29-2024, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,126 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  CPAP Does Not Control Small Chokes Buitlear 27 1,918 12-03-2023, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Buitlear

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.