Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 For Her Wireless Not Working
Airsense 10 For Her Wireless Not Working
I just received an email today from Resmed that my data has not been transmitted to Resmed since the beginning of April. I noticed that the wireless icon in the upper right hand corner has the circle with the line through it. I never had any issues with it in the 3 years that I've had my cpap and moved my cpap to different areas of my house and the icon is still there. I tried unplugging and plugging it back in and resetting the factory settings. I also tried taking the SD card out, but still nothing. Has anyone else had any issues with this and what did you do to resolve this issue?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 For Her Wireless Not Working
Power cycling it usually fixes that for me but you've already done that.  You may need to take it in to your DME for service.

Wish I could be more help.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have wirelesss CDMA service (Verizon) at your residence? If not, then there is no signal. If you don't have a compliance requirement, it's certainly no problem that Resmed can't have your data. Your SD card will provide the compliance data if you need it. Unless you want to use the lame MyAir, I can't think of a good reason to transmit the data. Download #Sleepyhead or use ResScan and you will have a lot more information.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi silvem,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wish you good luck with your CPAP therapy, and also with getting your machine problem straightened out.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Just to be sure, I think I'd take the machine to the heart of town and plug it in, somewhere I know there's multiple cell towers. If you get no bars there, then you have an issue with the wireless card in the machine. If you do get bars there, could be a cell tower near your home has an issue (for this, I have to assume wireless transmission used to work for you).
Post Reply Post Reply
I would probably get if fixed just because broken things bug me, but in reality if no one needs the data why bother? But you would have to be sure that it's not on indefinite rental and you need to demonstrate compliance to keep it.
Post Reply Post Reply
silvem has had this machine for 3 years. It costs someone to keep it connected to the CDMA cell systems.
Just a wild guess here -- perhaps the provider of the machine no longer needs nor wishes to pay for the cellular link.

ResMed doesn't pay for the cellular. Their sellers (licensed DMEs) pay for it.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure that's true, pretty sure Resmed keeps and maintains their Cloud storage for all machines as well as pays (probably very little) for the cell connection.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-07-2017, 10:22 AM)justMongo Wrote: silvem has had this machine for 3 years.  It costs someone to keep it connected to the CDMA cell systems.
Just a wild guess here -- perhaps the provider of the machine no longer needs nor wishes to pay for the cellular link.

ResMed doesn't pay for the cellular.  Their sellers (licensed DMEs) pay for it.

Resmed Pays for and maintains the cellular link in the USA.
I however have no idea what they do in other Countries.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 95 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 620 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 380 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 178 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
Question SD Formatting and OSCAR not working smallhandsfeeding 2 199 02-02-2024, 03:24 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 492 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.