Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 New pricing?
Airsense 10 New pricing?
So is $920 delivered a fair price for a new ResMed Airsense 10?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 New pricing?
There are 4 different models of the AS10, AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, Elite and CPAP. The frst two are the preferred, the Elite is a fixed prossure, and the CPAP is a non-data ("brick") with fixed pressure. Which one is it?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If it is the AS10 Autoset card-to-cloud that is the going rate based on a few online vendors selling them. Bear in mind the card-to-cloud machine doesn’t have a modem or Bluetooth thus data would need to be extracted from the card into an app like OSCAR or SleepHQ.
Post Reply Post Reply
IMHO for now the price is in the ballpark.
Post Reply Post Reply
Its the ReMed AirrSense 10 Outset card to cloud.....

And it's for my travel/back up machine. Used like once or twice a week at most.

Coming from #1.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2022, 04:58 PM)Dave W Wrote: So is $920 delivered a fair price for a new ResMed Airsense 10?

I just got a A10 C2C for $909, so yeah that’s fair price.
Post Reply Post Reply
It was not that long ago we could find a new Autoset for under $500, but Resmed has cleaned up the gray market vendors and the shortage created by the Philips recall has inflated prices significantly. I have no idea what the markups are, but I suspect all levels of distribution have increased margins.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I got my first A10 8 years ago for $829 from a DME through insurance. This new one I ordered directly from Supplier #30, used my HSA account to pay for it. I was unable to get an A11 as the delivery on them is now 6 months out, and the cost has jumped to $1350.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,183 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Pricing on Machine vs Insurance cmpman1974 0 467 03-17-2023, 10:37 PM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,625 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,485 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein
  what's the best pricing to hope for Resmed 11 Dave W 3 485 03-08-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: jeffpack1957
  DOWNLOADING DATA FROM AIRSENSE 10 to AIRSENSE 11 Sleepyguy39 1 1,114 10-21-2022, 07:24 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.