Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 Replacement Screws
Airsense 10 Replacement Screws
Hi all,

I use an Airsense 10 and over the past few years I have noticed some rust forming on the screwheads on the base of the machine.  They are Torx screws and two different sizes - one for the heating plate and another size for the main unit.

I am looking to order replacements for them which Resmed told me they do not have.  Does anything know the actual size of the screws and possibly where I could order them?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 Replacement Screws
Do you have access to a dial or digital caliper? If so, post the diameter and thread length.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I do not.

I found a tutorial somewhere online that mentioned 4 of them are 10mm T10 torx screws and the other 4 are 14mm T10. I don't know if diameter is standard.
Post Reply Post Reply
If your DME is an authorized repair facility, they may have the screws. Worth a shot. Worst outcome is they will say no.
Post Reply Post Reply
Those have to be the lengths. 10mm is larger than 3/8" and 14mm is close to 9/16".  A T10 is for a 3mm screw.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Update: I located this page on McMaster-Carr's website. It lists all the variations of a 3mm T10 screw they have available. If you are unfamiliar with McMaster-Carr, it has been around forever. I remember seeing their catalog in the 1950s, and it made an unabridged dictionary look small.

https://www.mcmaster.com/screws/drive-si...d-size~m3/

I hope it may help.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! I ended up ordering a kit of electronics screws from Amazon. M3 10mm and 14mm T10s included. We'll see how it goes.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,063 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,825 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 203 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,126 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 29 9,901 02-26-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [Equipment] Replacement Cellular Modem DMAllen 18 5,796 02-25-2024, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Neo2020

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.